Chapter 22: Replacement?!

They all sent Laura to the hospital...

Doctor: Sir! She is in a critical condition!

Ross: Then get her to a room!

Doctor, nurses: * nods and brings Laura to a room *

Vanessa: * crying *

Riker: * hugging her * Shh.. it's okay hon.. it's alright...

????: Hello!

Ryland: Who are you this time?

????: I'm Katrina! * smiles *

Raini: And what is your deal?

Katrina: Nothing.. i just wanted to know why you guys are all upset! * smiles perkly *

Ross: * sighs * My wife.... she's in there! * points to a room * I'm Ross btw.

Katrina: Oh really? Let's go outside Ross... Let's talk about it if you wanna be alone.

Ross: * about to get up *

Riker: * pulls him back and whispers in his ear * You don't know her.. She may be one of Audrey's slaves..

Ross: * nods *

Katrina: Come on Ross! I won't harm you!

Riker; Be careful!

Ross, Katrina: * walks out *

Ross: Tell me things about yourself.

Katrina: Well my name is Katrina Gomez.. and I'm 23 years old... I live in LA actually I'm going back home next week! I'm just here for Vacation.. I have a sister and she has a boyfriend..

Ross: I'm Ross Lynch I'm 23 years old, I'm married and I live in LA.. I'm going home next week too! I have 3 brothers.. And 1 sister... I have 1 sister- in - law and 1 brother - in- law..

Katrina: Cool! Let's get ice cream to cool your head. * grabs his hand and runs away *

A Month Later

Laura got home already she's already healed her cuts are gone... BUT, all her friends and family have been hanging out with Katrina.. Katrina has been really really close to the Lynch's and Laura feels left out.. even her husband hangs out with Katrina.. All of them hangs with Katrina except for her sister Vanessa and her fiance Riker.

Laura: Hey Rydel! Let's go shopping!

Rydel: Sorry Laura! I have plans with Katrina! * leaves *

Laura: How about you Dove?

Dove: Sorry! Me, Raini, Debby, Rydel and Katrina are going shopping!

Laura: You Rocky?

Rocky: Sorry after them shopping i'm going to hockey practice with Ryland. * leaves *

Laura: Ross?

Ross: Sorry honey.. I'm having hockey practice with Rocky, Ryland and Katrina! Bye! * leaves *