3-Tori

Well so far, I'm split. Some things here are great, like all the people (did you know I've never actually met a real boy besides ones in my family?!), but there are not-so-great things too. Like all the homework. And I understand none of it, the homeschooling books and worksheets my mom bought must not have had the right info on them. I'm supposed to know what the Theory of Relativity is but I have no clue what relativity even means! I have so much stuff to catch up on, and it doesn't help that I'm a slow learner. Ugh. But other than the actual learning part of school, school is great! I made a ton of new friends, some of them even boys (not sure how mom will feel about that...). But even though most of the guys here are attractive, only one of them really caught my eye. Third period. One row over and five seats ahead. I spent all of class gazing at his spiked brown wisps of hair. So much for paying attention in class. After what seemed like hours of listening to my balding teacher drone on and on about some war, but when the bell chimed I had to tear my eyes away from him and go to my next class, geometry. Fun, right? But as I was standing up to leave he turned around and looked at me. Had he known I was staring at him like a crazy woman for a whole hour? I instantly blushed and hurried out of the room, leaving him standing there with a lopsided grin across his perfect face. Even though it's only my fist day and I don't even know his name, I already feel obsessed with him. I'm not crazy, right?

******************************************

The rest of my morning was fine, and I ended up having that boy, I later learned him to be named Bradley, in two more of my classes. At lunch I sat with Penny, short for Penelope, and her/my new friends, some of which includes Eva, Ruby, Lila, Scarlett, Brooke, Olivia, and Juliet. I was also sitting next to Jasper, one of my new friends also, he's really sweet. They're all really nice and I've already been invited to two sleepovers this weekend! As I was eating my peanut butter and banana sandwich, I sensed that someone was looking at me. I glanced around and there he was. A couple tables away, Bradley was watching me, but as soon as I looked over he quickly focused on something else, and I think I saw a pinky color creeping over his face. Caught. I laugh silently. I see that he's now looking between Jasper and I, looking a little jealous if I do say so myself. So I decided to whisper something in his ear, just a corny joke to make him laugh. I turned back to Bradley and he looked annoyed yet amused, with that same grin slapped on his face. I smiled and resumed eating my lunch, joining in on some
conversations with my new friends as well. Penny said something that made me squirt my chocolate milk out my nose. As everyone, including me, burst into laughter that made heads turn, I was just glad that Bradley didn't see me.