Chapter Three

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Jeff killed everyone. Including me. But, it's all okay now." He said.

I threw my arms around his neck, clinging onto him as I started sobbing uncontrollably. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I heard the cry of sirens come from outside, and red and blue lights came into my vision as I moved my head.

"We have to get out of here." Liu said urgently.

We both turned and ran to the widow, which Liu threw his gust into, shattering it. His knuckles were bleeding but he jumped out, helping me out. We both cut ourselves a few times on the glass, but we couldn't let that slow us down. We ran as fast as our bleeding legs could take us, deep into the forest. Liu stopped once we were farther than I had ever been, so I stopped as well.

"We. . .should be good." He panted.

I nodded, falling to the ground. I slumped against a tree, starting to pick the dried blood out from beneath my fingernails. Liu sat beside me, removing the rest of the makeup he had used to cover up the stitches with his shirt sleeve.

"What are we going to do? Now I'm a wanted killer and we're in the middle of nowhere." I says nervously, the tears starting to fall.

"We'll, just have to live here." Liu said.

I let out a loud cry, sobbing once again. I hugged my knees up close to my chest, burying my face.

"Come on! Kill more people!" The devil shouted.

"No! Turn yourself in! Do the right thing!" The angel pleaded.

"Now who in their right mind would turn themselves in to the police after killing someone?!"

"A good person."

"Maybe should turn myself in." I said flatly.

"Yes!" The Angel cheered.

"Now who interior rugby mind would turn themselves in to the police after killing someone?!" Liu cried out.

The exact words of the devil.

I brought my head up and kicked him, and he fell over. I was suddenly angry with him, the devil cheering me on.

"You're a fucking devil!" I screamed.

"Shawn! Wait!" He screamed after me. I stopped but didn't run around.

"Don't fucking talk to me." I grumbled.

"That's some. . .colorful language you got there." Liu stated.

"I days don't fucking talk to me!" I screamed.

I ran forwards, straight out of the forest. I was going to be the Angel and do the right thing.