Ms.Right & Mr.Wrong

Jessh Derylyan are also the woman that having bipolar. i bet you've know bipolar before. it's a depresion disease, make the sufferer gettin changes mood so fast, can acts abnormally happy,energetic, or irritable when the mood was on good way but when the bad mood comes they often make poorly thought out with little regard to the consequenceslike hurt themsleves . Jessh usually got a nightmare when she fall asleep. She always worried about her future would be and get overthinking about something that didn't happening or not happen yet. She's also don't do relationship because her was thinking everyboy or man was a such force at anything. The past make her feel like that . Though she don't do relationship it's not mean she not like a man or boy like normally people or woman do. No one able to change her mind clear all the fear's & afraid also her confused with life...

Until he's come...

Harry Styles .. The man with jealousy,bossy,insane,and future planned man. He already planned his future as well.. to married,have a kids and live happily.. Controller at everything, he always think when he controlled it, everything would be good.. but his wrong, not everything could be controlled.. Harry have been go on anydates with everywoman his meet or his mom choose but he still can't find the right one.. everywoman he met only need a money not a lovr like him do.. His mind about woman is, Woman are the money insane.. But...

When he met her, all change's..

And Everything Start Beginning...