Enough• One

I got out the car and walked up the driveway and knocked on my boyfriend Carter's door. Nobody answered so I got the key from under the mat and opened the door. I walked down the hall and slight moans was coming from his room my heart stopped because he couldn't be doing what I thought he was. I walked up to his door and put my freshly manicured hand on it and the other on the knob and opened the door and he laid there on top of some girl. He quickly turned around and the girl sat up quick.

Deseree? I questioned.

Bri I-

How could you? I asked.

Carter? I contuined.

Baby it well it is but I'm sorry. He said.

You ARE SICK! I yelled and threw anything I could find at them and ran out I want to punch her so bad but she was naked a sight I don't want to see.

I got in the car and cried and drove but it was hard to focus on the road and cry at the same time. I pulled over and just cried I just saw my best friend and boyfriend well ex boyfriend in bed. My phone rang it was my mom.

B• Hey
M• Honey are you ok
B• Yes what is it ma
M• Can you go to your aunts house and pick up that money for me
B• Yea bye

I wiped my eyes and drove to my aunts.

¥¥

I pulled on the curb and got out the car and got out and knocked on the door my cousin Mia came to the door.

Hey. She said.

Hey Mia, is your mom here? I asked.

No. But she left that money here. Are you okay? She asked.

Yes. I said.

She arched her eyebrow.

No. I said and started to cry.

She pulled me into a hug as I cryed in her neck I felt like a baby but I don't care I need this right about now.

We sat on the couch and I told her about Carter and Deseree.

Oh that's messed up Bri. She said.

Yeah. I said.

Hey you want to go to a party with me tonight? She asked.

Ion know? I replied.

Come on we never spend any time together like we should. She stated.

Your right maybe some fun will help me. I said and grabbed the money.

I'll be back be ready. I contuined and ran out.

I had on a Cheetah print tight dress that stopped right above my knee, I had on Red pumps, and curled my hair, and put on jewelry and lipgloss and sprayed some perfume. I walked out to the car and drove to Mia's house.

I pulled up and honked the horn and she ran out her house in a Grey pencil skirt, Red half top, Red pumps, her hair in a bun. She got in and smiled when she saw my outfit.

You look cute. She said.

You look cute too. I said and pulled off and we made small talk as she told me the directions to the party.

We got out and made our way up to the party it was bumping. We danced on the floor and got drinks at the bar. We were at the bar when a group of boys came in looking fine as hell.