Z I T A

Growing up, Zita's life was miserable. Her only family, both parents in fact, had been members of the government's secret service for as long as she could remember and that meant she sadly missed out on all the usual things she should've experienced throughout her childhood.

With nobody in particular who cared enough to help her achieve her dreams, it'd be up to her to do it herself. And that meant applying for her dream University and living her life for her, finally.

But will she ever be able to escape the mixed up world she was born into?

Zita has never had it easy, and fate isn't about to change things for her now.

Will she overcome all evils and aim towards every star she'd ever wished upon?

But the thing is about stars, their path always leads down...and Zita may end up taking all the new people in her life with her..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Yay! So some of you may know I started this forever ago

But I'm gonna try and start getting my life a bit more in order so I thought why not have a project to motivate me!? (Cause I have a lot of hard ish going on rn and it's all kinda personal and annoying so yeah)

So I'm really eager to know what you think, of course it's gonna be a Niall Horan AU as you can tell. But it's not a typical fanfic (unless all fanfics are about the mi5 secret services nowadays as well then okay I take my hat off).

Please let me know what you think in the comments! And if you wanna vote or fan that'd be fab too:)

Ily all and thanks for reading!