Fighting Dooku and Grievous

As my ship landed, I sensed, more than saw, Obi-Wan jump out the hatch and cut down a few battle droids in our path. Battle droids opened fire, but we used our lightsabers to send their laser blasts back at them and cut them down.

As the last droid fell, we deactivated our lightsabers. R2-D2 came rolling over toward the local wall socket to tap into the ship's computers. Soon we had the Chancellor's location--at the observation platform at the top of the ship's spire. "I sense Count Dooku," I finally said. Who else would the Separatists send on such a crucial mission? And Master Yoda is busy elsewhere.

Obi-Wan nodded. "I sense a trap."

"Next move?" I asked, looking at Obi-Wan. He said we would spring the trap.

We left R2-D2 in the hangar and made our way through the ship. Several times, battle droids crossed us but were no match for our lightsaber blades. Soon, we reached the elevator to the general's quarters. The elevator stopped midway, but R2-D2 fixed it and the elevator brought us to our destination.

Outside the elevator was the Invisible Hand's main communications and sensors pod, a lofty chamber with expansive windows providing a 180-degree window of the surrounding space battle. It was in this chamber that we found Chancellor Palpatine. Awkwardly enough, he doesn't look happy to see us when we came down the stairs. He sat in a tall chair, his wrists pinned to both sides via energy bonds.

I finally asked him if he was all right. "Count Dooku," he replied instead of answering. #rude

We turned to see Count Dooku flanked by two completely disposable super battle droids on a balcony. As I stared at him, my mind flashed with images of my duel with Dooku on Geonosis, where I made a mistake and charged without Obi-Wan's approval.

As if he'd read my mind, Obi-Wan told me that it was time to work together. I told him I was about to say the same thing. Just then, Dooku jumped off the balcony and landed neatly, drawing his lightsaber afterwards.

"Get help," said Palpatine. "You're no match for him!"

As I shed my Jedi robe, Obi-Wan offered him an assuring smile. "Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our specialty."

I hope...

Both of us ignited our lightsabers and charged. Dooku ignited his, and our lightsabers clashed. I didn't think he could get any tougher...and he has. Even with both of us trying to slash him, Dooku defended himself without effort. How could a Sith get harder than this?

Finally we stopped. Our lightsabers still humming, Dooku stated that he had looked forward to this. And I was like, I don't care how much you anticipated this so shut the hell up. I didn't say that though because as mad as I've gone now I'm still nice and strive to live up to that. Instead I said, "My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count."

"Good," said Dooku. "Twice the pride, double the fall."

We charged the Count once again. Dooku backed away as he parried our blows, then used the Force to throw Obi-Wan to the floor. I continued my assault on Dooku, forcing him back up the steps.

Obi-Wan was quick to rejoin us, but not quick enough. Dooku moved quicker, extending his left hand toward Obi-Wan and using the Force to sweep him off his feet while at the same time choking him. As he gasped, I swung at Dooku from behind, but that punk backfired my brilliant plan and kicked me in the stomach. I grunted as I slammed into a nearby wall.

Obi-Wan was still flying when Dooku gestured with his hand, knocking his choking victim across the chamber and into the railing of a balcony, then collapsed like a broken doll to the floor. Then--you guessed it!--Dooku used the Force to topple a balcony from its sockets to pin Obi-Wan to the floor. No need to say it worked.