Chapter 4

"JOSH!! JUST DROP IT. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT PUSHED ME AWAY. YOU CONSTANTLY PICKED AT EVERY THING I DID AND YOU GOT UNDER MY SKIN." I yelled at him and stormed out of the bus.

It's been like this for a week now.He never leaves me alone anymore. I constantly get texts from him. I took a break for a reason. I just want to go home, back to my flat in London and cuddle with Bassy my dwarf cat. I can't take the fighting anymore.

To HazzaBear(:

I wanna go home. I don't wanna be on a bus with him anymore. Harry I wanna go home:'(

From HazzaBear(:

I know you do Bree but, there is only 2 weeks left of tour and then we can go home. You will just have to tell Josh that by the time we get home he better find a way to get his stuff out.

To HazzaBear(:

That will leave me with nothing but my clothes, Bassy and his kitty stuff, a dresser, the stuff in the kitchen, the t.v's and game systems, and a recliner. I'll have no furniture.

From HazzaBear(:

We'll get you furniture. Cydnee said she would move in with you. Come back to the bus. We have a surprise.

I got up off the ground in the park and walked to the bus. When i walked in i saw everyone around a black and orange pet taxi that looked like Bassy's.

"Open it." Harry said

I walked over to it and opened the door to find............ BASSY!!!!!

"How'd you get my baby here??" I asked getting Bassy out and snuggling him.

"When Dani and Ellie left 2 nights ago they were going to get bassy." Harry said.

I hugged Dani and El, then took bassy and all of his stuff to the lounge. I curled up with him on the couch and cried. I just let everything out. I cried because i was broken. I cried because i feel empty and lost. I love Josh but i can't deal with all the fighting.

I got up and put Bassy in his pet palace and grabbed my emergency kit and went to the bathroom. When i got to the bathroom i walked in and sat on the toilet and took out my razor. I then rolled up my sleeve and the tears began to fall as i made a fesh cut on my arm. I used to cut when Louis and i were together but he helped me stop. This break up has me so stressed out that i needed my escape I cleaned up the mess and then noticed the door was open and Josh was there.

"Oh my god. I didn't know i caused you to cut." He said with tears rushing downs his face.

"Josh, I love you so much but can't deal with the fighting. It stressed me out a lot. That's why i think the boys thought that i would be better if Bassy was here. I know that we should work things out but i need time to think about things. Which means when we get back to London, you'll have to move your stuff out if we aren't back together by then." i said walking out of the bathroom and into the lounge to get Bassy so i could cuddle with him in my bunk.

When i woke up from my nap, no one was on the bus but they had left a note.

Bree,

Went out to get some lunch. We will bring you back some chineese food. Louis said he needs to talk to you when we get back

Love,

Harry, Cydnee, and Kaili.

I went and got Bassy from my bunk and sat him on the floor so he could eat. Then i went into the lounge to watch a movie and wait for the others to get back. I didn't really pay attention to the movie, i just had too much on my mind right now to watch a movie.