Chapter 5

*2 Weeks Later*

I'm so glad to be home. Everyone was over at my flat helping move Josh's stuff out to the front lawn and helping move Louis in. I was very happy that Louis and i are back together.

"I love you." I heard someone whisper in my ear as i was organizing stuff in the living room. I turned around to see Louis sitting beside me.

"What the hell!? Why is all my stuff outside!?" We heard Josh yell.

"I told you that when we got back from tour, that you needed to have a way to get your stuff as soon as our plan landed.

"That doesn't mean you had to put it outside." He yelled at me.

"We've been home for four hours. I wanted it out as soon as i got home." I yelled back.

"I hope you know that when we first got together I cheated on you." He yelled then stormed out.

I ran out the door after him.

"You jackass! I was nothing but faithful to you. Who was it? Was it Ali!?" I yelled with tears running down my face

"Yes it was! You know she is a lot better than you are." He yelled.

i ran inside and picked up the box of pictures of us and the vase he got me. I walked back outside and threw the vase at him.

"Do these pictures mean nothing to you?" I said throwing pictures at him.

"They used to mean something. I loved you. But you left me! Breanna you left!" Josh yelled at me.

"Because you got clingy and you nit picked everything i did and got under my skin. I needed my space." I yelled and then threw the box at him.

"No wonder Louis likes you. He seems to be attracted to bitches." He said and then got in my face.

"I cheated on you because you didn't give me what i wanted. You never loved me the right way. Oh, and Ali didn't cheat on Zayn with Jake. She cheated on him with me." He yelled at me.

I pushed him away from me.

"Get the Fuck off my property. You don't belong here." I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Josh you need to leave right now. Get out of here and never come back. I don't care if you're in the band but do me a favor and never talk to me or Breanna again." Louis said in a firm voice.

I ran inside and sat on the stairs and cried. I never thought Ali was the type of person to hook up with some one that had a girlfriend. I was sick and tired of having to deal with this. I just wanted to move away from London. Maybe me and the girls will move to Holmes Chapel. I just cant look at myself anymore.

"Breanna! Breanna!" I heard Louis yell.

"I'm on the stairs." i said.

"Baby, whats wrong." He asked.

"I wanna go back to Holmes Chapel." I said

"No, stay with me. I don't want you to leave." He said with tears in his eyes which only made me cry more.

"Louis, I'll stay. But Josh needs to leave me alone." I said

After that louis and i decided to go to bed.