Chapter One: Embers Aflame

Be warned things get slightly steamy. If you don't like it, then don't read it. This book will probably have numerous scenes. It's R-rated because we're dealing with Paris and Miguel. Two freaks. xD  

Unedited. Paris on the side. Portrayed by Lola Monroe. 

Chapter One: Embers Aflame

Paris

Latoya Luckett’s soft and sensual voice echoed throughout the room and I slowly moved my hips, moving them in a sensuous movement as I bit my bottom lip and looked at my one man audience. I slowly parted my lips and let the words flow through.

A kiss on my lips, a hand in my hair

Body to keep me warm while I'm sittin' in this chair

A voice is sayin' no I don't want you to go

I don't want you to leave

A chest to lay my head, your leg between my legs

A whisper in my ear that says ooh baby, right here

A confession, tell me I'm the best

Better than all the rest…”

As I sang I stared directly into his eyes and ran my hands over my hips, outlining their shape before moving them up to trace around my curved waist and then up to cup my breast. Using one thumb, I rubbed over a nipple through the silk. His breath hitched as he watched me and I felt satisfied. This man—this gorgeous lover of mine wanted me and it gave me pleasure to know that he did. It made me feel like a woman.

I used two fingers to start on the buttons of the silk dress shirt that I wore. Once it was undone I allowed it to fall to the floor leaving me in my see through black and hot pink Vicky Secrets bra. His warm hazel green eyes followed my every movement, especially when I moved down low to the floor with my dancing, running my hands down my thighs, as I came back up they moved up to the waist of the pants. I undid those buttons and let those slid to the floor. Now, I was only encased in my bra, the matching thongs to my bra, and the four inch stiletto heels that I had worn with the outfit.

 He licked his lips and shifted around from his seat on my bed. His hands moved to down to adjust himself and I chose that moment to walk forward. My hips swayed from side to side sexily as I approached him. I looked at him from beneath my eyelashes and running my hands through my short hair.

“Paris you don’ even know what you doin’ to me,” his deep seductive said.

I came to a stop in front of him and pressed my index finger to his lips, shushing him.

 “Shhh,” my voice as I spoke was low and husky. A tone as smooth, seductive and velvety as I climbed onto the bed, straddling his hips and using my hands to push him back onto the bed.

Satisfied once more, I ran my hands down his nude muscular chest and licked my lips. Cruz never was a disappointment body wise. He was always well toned and built that way. My hands skimmed over his smooth six pack and then moved down to his thighs.

He was already naked.

When I came in contact with the warmth of his smooth caramel skin and his erect manhood, I purred contently. Cruz was well endowed. The nigga had a nine and half inch piece. He knew how to use his deep stroke too. Wrapping one hand around him, I began to stroke him using up and down motions with my hands. The other hand went to stroke his tip. As precum escaped, I listened to the rugged moans escaping his lips and it was like heaven to me.