Part 2 of Break ups and massages

As soon as you got home you told Brandon to literally pack up and leave to go to his "girlfriend". After he left, you grabbed Michaels number out of your pocket and ran to your bedroom closing the door. You practically jumped on your bed making the bed creak. You burrowed your face into the sheets picturing the angel given face of Michael. After that you grabbed the phone and dialed his phone number. You took a few deep breathes as the phone rang one but two times. When you heard the second ring you began to put the phone down thinking that he was probably busy but then you heard a beautiful soft spoken voice through the phone. "Hello?" Michael said. "Hi this is Y/N." You said blushing hard. "Oh hi Y/N!" Michael exclaimed. "I thought you weren't going to call me!" Michael said. "Well looka here! Here I am!" You chucked. You guys talked for hours and hours until 11:30 at night! "*yawn! Ugh I better get going its 11:30!" You said sleepily. "Yeah me too.." Michael said. "Goodnight." You said almost dozing off. "Night." Michael said in a sexy sleepy voice. You put down the phone and plopped on your pillow and drifted off to sleep..

Hey guys I don't know if I'm going to keep up with breakups and massages. Please comment and vote and give me some suggestions. I have writers block about this chapter!! Love y'all!!💜💜