The Proposal

Both volumes will be on going for as long as I want to publish parts  :)

Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro

Shiro wanted to go on a dinner date with you, of course you agreed to it. The two of you met at the restaurant. Tonight, for Shiro; will be a night to remember for the rest of his life. (Forever basically.) He hoped everything would go as planned. After eating, Shiro got up and got on one knee pulling out a small box. "(Y/F/N), will you do the honor of marrying me?" Shiro asked looking at you, opening the box. In the box contained a shiny ring. You were in complete shock with both hands over your mouth, shaking your head yes in tears of joy. Shiro smiled slipping the ring on your finger.

Kuroh

Kuroh

Kuroh asked you out on a date to the place you two had your first date. The park. He set up a cheesy romantic picnic date. He prepared a dish you both liked. After eating the both of you watched the sun set. Right as the sun went down Kuroh asked "(Y/F/N), will you marry me?" he pulled out a box and in the box revealed a unique ring. You than paused looking at the ring than up at Kuroh. You grinned big and dorky-like swinging both your arms around his neck yelling "Yes! A thousand times yes!" Kuroh smiled. Pulling away he slipped on the beautiful ring and kissed you.

Mikoto 

Mikoto 

Mikoto asked you to come over to Homra. You showed up just like he asked. You both sat on the couch in silence watching Izumo clean wine glasses. Mikoto lit a cigarette and you watched him as he took a drag and let it out. He than broke the silence asking "(Y/N)?..." you looked at him as he asked "Do you think I'm.. A monster?" he looked away as you answered "No.. Not really-" "What's that suppose to mean?" he said getting up. You followed him as you said "well.. S- sometimes you can act intimidating.." Mikoto turned to you putting his cigarette out. His eyes turned glowing red and backed you up to a corner. "Oh? And this is acting?" you feared for your life wondering what is he going to do. He whispered in your ear "(Y/F/N), marry me?" he was so blunt it was hard to reject a question like that. You held him close and whispered back "Yes." of course you had the biggest smile. This was the first time you smiled this big, well it must be because you were marrying the man of your life. The ring was absolutely gorgeous.