the way

The Way
song used: The Way by Ariana Grande featuring Mac Miller

what we gotta do right here is go back, back to the top
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it

"Mac won't be able to sing with you anymore. I'm sorry. He's having family problems right now and needs a break. I hope you understand."
Tears started forming in Ariana's eyes. She has worked so hard on this song and the music video, and now everything's going to be ruined.
Ariana! He has bigger problems than you! Stop being so selfish!
"Yeah, I understand. Don't worry about it. Tell him that I hope him well."
"Of course."
Ariana sighed. She felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned around.
It was Scooter, her manager. "Don't feel down. Do you have anyone else in mind? I can try to get them for you."
She pondered for a while. "I might.. have someone.."
"Who?"
Ariana sniffled, wiping her eyes. "Is Justin busy?"

say, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hour
do my singing in the shower
picking petals off the flowers like
do she love me, do she love me not? (love me not)
I ain't a player (I just play her, I just play her)

"He'll be here, Ari. Calm down."
"But what if he doesn't? What if he comes and doesn't like the song? Or my music video idea? There's kissing in there. I should change it; maybe he'll agree to do it if I do. Oh my god, what if he doesn't even want to sing with me?"
"And why wouldn't I?"
Ariana turned around and saw the Canadian boy leaning on the door, a smile on his face.
Her hands flew to her mouth, and her eyes widened.
Justin smiled at how cute she was. He made his way over to her and hugged her. Automatically, her arms wrapped around his neck. "Thank you so much for being here."
"Don't change your idea for the music video," he whispered in her ear. Ariana's face started getting red.

you give me that kind of something
want it all the time, need it everyday
on a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred
never get enough, I can't stay away

Ariana listened to Justin sing and could tell she made the right choice.
She heard the door open and Justin sat down next to her.
"You did really great," she said, turning to him and giving him a smile.
He grinned. "Glad you liked it. Scared that you wouldn't."
"Oh my gosh, no, I love it!"
"Ariana, your turn."
"Kay kay!"
Justin chuckled at her excitement.

Ariana exited the recording room, scared of what Justin thought of her. When she saw him through the window, he was on his phone.
Speaking of which, her phone beeped, and she saw she got a mention from.. Justin?
"@justinbieber: In the studio with @arianagrande. She's amazing. So lucky to be doing this with her."
She smiled and giggle at some fans replying with 'AMETIHNDJCIUEJE' or 'JARIANA I CAN'T HANDLE MY FEELS'.
Feeling someone's breath on her face, she looked up. Justin placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him.
"You were beyond perfect. Your voice is amazing and what I said is true. I am soo lucky."

if you want it, I got it, I got it everyday
you can get whatever you need from me
stay by your side, I'll never leave you
and I ain't going nowhere 'cause you're a keeper

"@ArianaGrande: The Way is available on iTunes right now! <3 So excited and thank you tons to @justinbieber for doing this with me. love u"
Ariana tweeted, immediately getting notifications from her millions of followers.
She scrolled through her mentions, laughing because most of them were about her and Justin. She retweeted a few of them.
"@kidrauhlou: OH MY GOD @ARIANAGRANDE AND @JUSTINBIEBER JUST DATE ALREADY"
"@tommorxuhl: @arianagrande says she loves you @justinbieber you better say i love you back"
"@jdbsmoonliqht: @justinbieber @arianagrande I CANT RIGHT NOW MY JARIANA FEELS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE"
One tweet caught her attention though.
"@justinbieber: @ArianaGrande anything for you babe and love u 2. If you guys are freaking out about #jariana now wait for the music video ;)"
Ariana laughed and retweeted it.
She replied, "@ArianaGrande: @justinbieber oh my god don't give it away yet!! LOL"
"@justinbieber: @ArianaGrande I won't ;) don't worry"