Part Two [2]

I brushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

I took out my earbuds and stuffed them in my pocket along with my phone.

"Hey Ben," Jake said looking at me and smiling me.

"Hey.." I whispered back, still feeling uncomfortable at the fact that he was back. I mean, obviously I was relieved, but at the same time he just seemed...different...although I suppose a lot can change over the course of a few years, and a lot has changed.

"Are you alright?" He questioned, brushing my hair behind my ear.

I smiled up at him, a lot of things may change, but at least his love for me hasn't.

"I'm fine now that your here," I said hugging him quickly.

He hugged me back and smiled. We interlocked hands and walked to the cafeteria for some terrible school breakfast lunch.

I grabbed a tray and piled a bunch of crap onto it, a banana, some tiny ass pancakes and milk I wouldn't drink.

We sat down and ate quickly, he walked me to my locker and I put my backpack inside, grabbing my binder from it.

We walked to his locker witch was halfway across the school, I checked my phone, I had a message from Sophia.

Hey Ben, wuddup my boi

I sighed inwardly, probably another one if her 'meme's' or whatever the hell she called them.

Nothing much, hbu fam?

I replied quickly, checking the time before I stuffed my phone back into my pocket.

Jake and I walked to class, chemistry for me. Fitting, seeing as how we both had chemistry.

I sat down at one of the tables, every class was arranged differently. In my mind, that was stupid as hell, but hey, I don't make the rules.

Jake and I talked a little bit before class started, but it just felt weird, I still loved him. But everything was just sort of different now...