chapter 1

"Hey mom don't leave me I'm putting on my new lip gloss" I said looking at my self in the mirror and getting g dress
I had one a real shirt Jean vest and jeans and my new all black converses something simple.

My mom was waiting on me when I got to the door "I'm ready for school " I told her as I put my back pack on my shoulders.

When I got to school mostly all of my friends were huddled up so I went to go be noisy "hey girls was up" I said " oh he so dern cute come on oh look he is coming your way layla!! "They all said leaving alone he was cute " hi um I'm ..... New here and irmm need help?"he asked so I look at his schedule he had the same classes as me "follow me around for the day come on " I told him we went to algebra 1 first I always sit in the back so I can listen to my ear buds of course the pretty boy followed me! "You know you dont have to sit back here I only do this to listen to my music " I told him quietly   "oh it's okay I'm not a person who sits in the front he whispered.
For a boy I let follow me and I don't know his name " hey what's your name?"I whispered before the teacher came in "I'm antonio " he said quickly "well I'm Layla " I replied
Then the teacher asked and he had to repeat himself 
"Layla" my teacher called "mam" I said looking straight towards her "what the answer to this question?" she asked I turned to the white board beside me equation: 5x+20x "25x" I told her "good job" my teacher said as I looked back out the window "oh I didn't I met such a smarty pants" Antonio told me.

After class was over we went to English (ELA) we were actually getting along very well I walk very fast plus it was our last period of that day "hey um Layla!" I heard someone yelled I turned around it was Antonio I waited on him to catch up "can you walk with me home?" He asked "sorry my mom picks me up and I'm sorry I already said that didn't I said blushing as I walked in the class he sat in the middle this time instead of the back and this teacher just makes us write notes the we are finished then the bellrang it was time to go me and Antonio went in different ways.