the one where its sad

A/N
(H/C) = hair colour
(E/C)= eye colour
enjoy sorry it's shit! <3

your p.o.v
you felt the wind in your (H/C) hair. you didn't really think it through but you were there. he didn't know but you did now. you took a few steps towards the edge.at least you wrote a letter. the more you thought about the letter the more you wanted to jump and the more your (E/C) eyes watered. you couldn't bear to see the disappointment in his face. you jumped. your life flashed before your eyes almost like a movie. you anticipated the pain and it soon came and you were enveloped by darkness.

Wallys p.o.v
I arrived at (Y/N)s house. I knocked on the door and waited patiently and waited for (Y/N) to answer. she didn't answer so I opened the door and walked in the kitchen to see if she was home. I found a note on the table and began to read it.
Dear Wally,
I'm gone I'm so sorry you couldn't save me. I tried to fight as long as I could but I'm so weak and I apologize deeply for being so weak and selfish.i love you so much West. I know you might not understand but I just couldn't live anymore. I didn't want to tell you like this because now you can't say goodbye. but maybe that's better. you wont need to say goodbye now. I hope I'll always be in your heart and I hope you move on and have a beautiful family even if it's not with me. I will always love you Wally West.
she was gone.