Hogwarts Letter!

I clean myself up and go downstairs to eat. Everyone looks at me. I look down and sit down quietly. (A/N I forgot to add Harry into the story so just pretend that he's there too) Fred and George give me sympathetic looks. Mum looks at me in disgust. I start to tear up again but try to hide it. "Well since Amelia has finally come down to join us at the table let's get started," mum says. I hear the hoot of an owl and look up. The family owl comes in and drops off 7 letters one for Harry,Ron,Percy,Fred,George,Ginny and last but not least me. Mum looks down in surprise that I got a letter. The letter had a Hogwarts stamp on it. I wanted to shout with glee but mum watches me like a hawk, so I keep it all in. I rip it open and see it was written with the finest handwriting.
Dear Amelia,
We are glad to tell you that you have been excepted in the school, Hogwarts of witches and wizardry. Please send a letter back so we know that you will attend by July 31. congratulations again.
sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
The next page had all the supplies and books I needed. I walk up to my room and dance around lightly. I hear loud thumps coming up the stairs and two red head burst in the doorway. "Congratulations Amelia, you got accepted, not that were surprised," the twins yell in sync.

A/N Thank you for putting a star for my book I appreciate it so much.