"Home"

I hug Fred and George. "I can't wait to go to Hogwarts." I say enthusiastically.
"Oh I bet you'll fit right in with Fred, Lee and I," George says back smiling down at me. I look up at him.
"Thanks George, your the best." Fred looks at me, shaking his head
"I still can't believe that you can tell us apart," he says. I shrug and smile.
"Guys I don't mean to interrupt this family reunion but we need to go." Harry says. I glare at him harshly.
"Oh sorry twinkle toes, I didn't mean to take so long." I laugh at his face after I said that.
"TWINKLE TOES, THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO HARRY." Ginny screams at me. I just smirk
"He doesn't seem to hate it so I will continue to call him that until he, himself says that he doesn't want me to call him that," I say. I start to walk away " come on twinkle toes let's go "home"," I say.
Harry Potters POV:
Wow she's so amazing, wait what Harry James Potter don't speak like that she doesn't even like you. Or does she. No no she couldn't possibly like me, snap out of it. Oh shes calling me her voice was so beautiful wait what ugh what ever. "Harry James Potter snap out of it right now!" I hear her say frantically.
" What is it Amelia." I ask looking at her. She looks at me and frowns
" How many times do I have to tell you, call me Mel," she says pouting. I go up to her and hug her and she blushes a brilliant shade of red.
"Sorry Mel, what did you want to tell me before?"
A\N sorry it's so short guys. I have to go to bed. If this story gets eight likes I'll continue.
Thanks for reading, kanergirl