Ch.1 Coming to get me

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or anything to do with Harry Potter. I own nothing but this Fanfiction.

Harry's Pov

Surrey, England

4 Privet Drive

         I look at the clock its half past six on my birthday and yet instead of spending the day with my friends, I am not sure are my friends any more, I am sitting in a small room on a small mattress, with about 20 locks on the door and a cat flap, and no presents, cards or people but my faithful owl Hedwig.

        If you can't tell I don't really like it here and now as you might also be wondering why a soon to be fourteen year old is up right before midnight on the day of his birthday alone with no friends around him or family well let me tell you.

      First at the end of school I thought I was going to live with Sirius but Dumbledore comes up to me and tells me that I still have to go to the Dursley's once again and that no one can send me any important letters or really no long letters just the basic "Hi how you doing" and "hope to see you soon" oh and my favorite one "Don't do anything stupid" but nothing important and its really pissing me off.

       A sound from down stairs stopped my mental rant from continuing as I slid under the bed with my wand of course I don't need it but it's a good advantage to have so I calmed my breathing and waited for whoever it was to come in here.

    The sound of footsteps in the night echoed loudly in the quiet house as I heard the locks on my door being unlocked. I wondered who it was as I saw boots that looked like they belonged to a man in uniform.

    My heart beating fast I heard the man tell someone else that there looked like no one was here and where is he. I rolled out from under the bed and jumped out from the man with my wand pointed at the man's throat I asked coldly "Who are you and what do you want with me, speak quickly or die a horrible death."

      I heard what sounded like frantic steps coming up the stairs before a man appeared in the door way it just so happened to be Remus Lupin my old Professor who quit at the ending of the last school year just months before.

      Remus breathed out quietly "Harry it's okay he is just here to come get you were going to a safe place it's okay Harry calm down and put the wand away."

    I nodded slowly and asked "Who am I holding at wand point and who is the creepy eyeball peg legged man."

    He said slowly "The man you are holding is Kingsley and the man next to me as you so eloquently put it is Alastor "Mad eye" Moody and Auror."

      "Okay" I said softly not having had to speak since I got here about 2 months ago so my throat was a little bit sore not used to speaking. Also my ribs hurt they are bruised and I think there may be 2 or 3 broken from Uncle Vernon's last session along with a split lip, twisted wrist and ankle, welts along my back from the whipping a few days ago, minor bleeding in the lung, cuts everywhere and a really long and deep gash going down my leg, and the word freak carved across my side vertical to his ribs so it was safe to say that I hurt and just wanted to rest.