Day 1

After a few more tests, the doctors had confirmed the brothers' fears.

Karamatsu was to die in 5 days.

Jyushimatsu couldn't handle the thought. He didn't want his big brother to die. "I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!!"
"Jyushimatsu, calm d--"
"I DON'T WANT IT! I don't want Karamatsu to go..." His angry screams turned into loud sobs that could be heard from the next room. "Can't you save him?" The tears streaming down his face made the doctor wince.
"I'm afraid not. We've done everything in our power to save him. There's not much we can do.". Jyushimatsu's sobbing died down a bit. Ichimatsu rubbed his back, hushing him softly. Jyushimatsu looked up at Ichimatsu and Ichimatsu couldn't help the tears fall from his own eyes.  They were let inside the room and Karamatsu immediately perked up.  He had obviously been a bit depressed.
"Oh!  My burazas!  You have come to see me, once again!"  He did a dramatic pose and coughed.  Jyushimatsu ran to his side and laid him down.
"No getting up, Nii san!  It's bad for you!"  Karamatsu sighed and looked at his hands.
"It won't matter, anyway..." Choromatsu and Jyushimatsu looked away.  Osomatsu spoke up.
"We're really sorry that we were so mean to you before this."  Karamatsu looked up, wide eyed.
"Y-you mean it?"  His eyes filled with hope.  All the brothers nodded, and Todomatsu put his hand on Karamatsu's shoulder.
"It was all a joke!  But, you are pretty painful.  But that what makes you Karamatsu!"  He smiled genuinely, and tears fell from his eyes. "W-we will never forget you, K-Kuso-, no, Karamatsu..." Tears slipped down his cheeks as Karamatsu smiled and patted his little brother's back.
"Thank you Todomatsu. I believe you." He started coughing and his heart rate went up. The docters came in and rushed the brothers out and started working on him. They looked back to see Karamatsu waving.
Jyushimatsu's tears fell like waterfalls and he waved back.