The 1st Wish

To say I was heartbroken, was nothing.

I wasn't just broken, I was crushed and smashed.

The love of my life, Antoine Grizemann was dying. And there was nothing that I could do about it,besides when we can we ever do anything about imminent death?

So, I carried on.

I was by his bedside, that one faithful day.

"Line, can I ask you for a favour?"He could barely cough out the statement.

"Of course, mon cherie , what is it?"

"I, being a young man have many wishes that have not been fulfilled. So can you, my amazing girlfriend do your best to help make my wishes come true?"

He looked at me with such intensity and ferocity, that I simply couldn't ignore lightly.

So I said "Yes."

About A Week Later

"Evangeline, I'm dying of this stupid disease, if you want to help me make my wishes come true, we should do it soon."

I simply nodded, not really sure whether I should simply go along or object. But in the end, I decided to just simply follow his commands. I mean, come on he's dying! The least I can do, was make his numbered days, the best I could.

"Okay, so when Atletico win the league, can you please arrange for me to be there? I want my childhood dream to be fulfilled. I want to lift the trophy."

And he smiled, throughout these 2 whole months of pure hell and torture, he smiled for the first time in forever.

And right there and then, I knew how much this mattered to him.

A few hours later, I had all of Antoine's doctors on board. And this was a crucial night, if Atletico won this match, they were champions of La Liga.

I wheeled Antoine into the digout, hoping to surprise his team and his coach. And surprised they were.

90 Minutes Later

That was it.

Atletico was crowned champions.

Antoine had tears in his eyes, I could see the happiness, basically shining throughout his whole face.

He lifted the trophy, and I swear I have never seen him so happy.

And that was the first wish.

a/n heyyyy first chapter of wishes!! hope you guys liked it so far! enjoy reading, don't forget to vote and comment! love ya'll!