The 5th Wish

Antoine shook me awake, and quickly pushed me to get dressed. Without giving me a decent explanation, just pushing me to hurry up and get dressed.

"Where are we going antoooo?!?!" I shouted over all the clothes that he was throwing my way, hitting me in my face.

"You'll find out soon okay? Now just get dressed!" For a nearly dying person, he sure had a lot of strength in him.

I changed and came out into a 5SOS band tee, some leggings and my Adidas Superstars.

"Where are we going?"I asked.

"A 5SOS concert." He said with a coy smile.

"NO!!!" I said, while jumping and squealing at the same time.

"Yes." He said, a grin wide on his face.

So we went, and I got to see my babies perform.

But all this while,I had a gnawing feeling at the back of my throat. Why was he doing all of this for me? Shouldn't I be fulfilling his wishes? Why was he making my wishes come true?

I simply bobbed my head to the throbbing beat of the drums and guitar. And with Antoine beside me, this was a perfect night.

Something that I haven't felt for such a long time. Happiness crawling into my veins.

I almost forgot that Antoine had a frail heart, but a gasp and a sudden thump next to me awoke me from my catatonic dream.

And that was the fifth wish.

Hehe some suspense and cliffhanger eh?
hope you guys loved that chapter and have fun reading, voting or commenting. love ya'll!!