PROLOGUE | CAST

Disclaimer: I only own Clara Ackles and the future plot. 

00 | PROLOGUE

@marvel: We welcome the magnificent Clara Ackles to the family

@marvel: We welcome the magnificent Clara Ackles to the family. The Russo brothers are finally going to fulfill the wishes of the @supernatural fandom. Clara Ackles will participate as the hunter, Deanna Winchester, in the upcoming movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier. We know this will be a success.

192K LIKES           1.065K COMMENTS.

***

In which the famous actress, Clara Ackles, most known for her role as Deanna Winchester in the TV Show "Supernatural" is being welcome in the Marvel family.

In which the Russo brothers, Erik Kripke and Robert Singer are going to finally create the crossover that their fans have been waiting for in the last couple of years.

In which Bucky Barnes not only falls for Deanna but also Sebastian falls for Clara.

CAST

Amber Heard as Clara Ackles
Sebastian Stan as Himself
Chris Evans as Himself
Jensen Ackles as Himself
Jared Padalecki as Himself
Misha Collins as Himself 
Chris Wood as Himself
Joseph Morgan as Himself
Daniel Gillies as Himself 
Scarlett Johansson as Herself
Anthony Mackie as Himself

More actors will be introduce as the story continues

_________________________________

Welcome to the new story, if you know my other story Soldier well it's related to this one, is about Fem! Dean Winchester named Deanna who still has the mark and gets mix into the whole Winter Soldier problem, Bucky and her will be together. 

So in this story the actors fall in love:)

As always or if you are new in here, I wold love to know your opinion on the story. Clara is Jensen's sister if you wanted to know. 

Please comment, vote and/or follow me. 

Love you all xxx