Preparing for the party

Elizabeth: Well why am I involved in this.

Eisuke: Because you're my woman and I still want to show that Pig that you belong to me, beside she's attracted to Soryu now.

Soryu: I do not attend to see that woman again or ever.

Elizabeth: And where is the party held?

Mamoru: Cuba.

Elazabeth: What?!

Mamoru: It's held in Cuba.

Eisuke: Enough questions Elizabeth lets go.

Eisuke and the others got up from their seats and head down the stairs.

Elizabeth: Where are you guys going?!

Eisuke: Cuba.

Elizabeth: Seriously now?!

Eisuke: Hurry up or you'll be left behind.

I ran as fast as I could so I can catch up with the others. I'm too scared to ask questions because I know Eisuke will get annoyed...so I guess it's better to stay quiet.

***********

I was asleep when we reached Cuba, but somehow I feel so comfortable on what I am laying on. I opened my eyes and find myself in a luxurious room which smells like a garden of flowers....suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

Elizabeth: Come i-

The door just barged open right when I'm about to finish my sentence.

Eisuke: Finally your awake get dress and come on out you have 5 minutes.

Elizabeth: What?!

After I got dressed I went outside and find that Eisuke was the only one there.

Elizabeth: Ummm....Eisuke where are the others and how did we get here?

Eisuke: The others are all in their room and I carried you here.

Elizabeth: Wait so this isn't your hotel.

Eisuke: Of course not. Anyways lets go.

As Eisuke left the room I have no other choice but to follow him. Wow he walks pretty fast. As I followed him out of the hotel I see him looking at a limousine.

Elizabeth:Ummm....Eisuke are we riding that limousine?

Eisuke just nodded a nd went straight into the limousine.I mean WHERE are we even going to?

A few minutes has pass and we stopped at a mall.I followed Eisuke out of the car and into the mall. He stopped by a store and asked the employees there to bring my dress sizes.As he sat down on a sofa he told me to go try all those dresses.

Eisuke: Too shiny, too short, too long, too dark, too sexy, too bold...

As Eisuke judge every dress I try on he finally made his decision.

Eisuke: This dress is simple and not too short not too long it shows another side of you...I like it, I'll take it.

Eisuke bought me a simple blue dress with some diamonds on it. After we visited every store we finally stopped.

Elizabeth: Yaaaawwwwnnnn.....

Eisuke: Your already tired from all that shopping heh. Well I hope you have energy tonight.

Elizabeth: What do you mean?!

Eisuke: Oh so you don't remember your punishment eh.

Elizabeth: Oh come on Eisuke I'm really exhausted.

Eisuke didn't reply, all he did was just giving me a smirk.

When reached the hotel all I did was relaxing on the bed when Eisuke pulled me out of bed a gave me passionate kiss on the lips, except that it was too passionate.

Elizabeth: Mmmmmm.....Eisuke stop that.

Eisuke: Not until I say so.

He reached over and unzipped my dress and we spend the night making love.