Act 1 - Stress, Sloth, Servants and Solstheim (SUMMARY)

"You're leaving the college?"

"I have no choice. Having a Telvanni master guiding me seems to be the only solution to my parents."

"I happen to have a quest involving Solstheim..."

"Is J'zargo and friends travelling to Solstheim? He will learn many new spells in strange land, yes?"

Brelyna–descending from a line of Telvanni mages–has big shoes to fill. After a year and her parents not seeing any progress, they negotiated with Neloth about him taking Brelyna in as an apprentice.

Since she arrived, Eira's been getting strange dreams and thoughts, the only thing she remembers are trees. What could her vague dreams mean?

Onmund has progressed since joining the college and leaving his family behind. Surprised at his brother's enrolment, he keeps a wary eye on him as there's more to Vidar than they think. He also starts to develop a foreign emotion towards the latest addition to the college. What will he do about it?

After attacks from peculiar cultists and a note, the Dragonborn sets out to Solstheim with his group of new and old friends. How will he deal with the conflict in between his companions? How will Marcurio stop him from stealing cheese wheels?