Meet and Greet

I arrived at LA 11 hours after seeing Jacob on the plane....I'm soooo excited to see him. Maybe this time I'll actually get to hug him. I was desperate last time but, that wasn't an appropriate time to do so. Hehe......got to get to the meet and greet stage which is half an hour away. Seriously just can't wait to get there.

1 hour later
I've been standing in this queue for half an hour, it's so long as there are so many people wanting to meet Jacob.
I look down the side of the line to see how close I was to the front, I see Jacob hugging one of his fans and then he looked up and locked eyes with me. He gave me a smirk that I'll never forget.....it was just perfect!
I felt blood rush to my cheeks as we gaze into each other's eyes before I broke away (even though I could have stayed like that for a while) I could feel someone watching us. I looked behind me realising that I'm still pretty close to the back and that a fangirl id glaring at me as if I'm some sort of snake or something.
Oops, don't want to get on the wrong  side of one of them, geez!

20 mins later
I'm still in this queue. It's pretty hot out here too! (Not just coz of Jacob) I've moved like 10meters from where I was standing 20mins ago. How long does he want to take with each fan? Omg!

I look at my surroundings and I am lost I  thought until I feel someone lightly pat my shoulder. I swivel round to see Jacob staring right at me. I looked to the front of the queue to se if I was hallucinating but no I wasn't. Everyone was staring at me and Jacob, I was getting dirty looks from pretty much everyone. My cheeks got heated as Jacob whispered in my ear.
"I'm giving you a special ticket," he whispered, this sent chills down my spine but I was intrigued! What did this special pass do?

"This particular ticket gives you permission to come straight to the front with me and then have special entrance to my hotel room a bit later,"He sounded so seductive that it was crazy.
I smiled and walked to the front with him, hand in hand. Blushing at all the attention I was receiving.

2 hours later
Right now Jacob has a break for a few hours, he has been greeting and meeting fans for 5 hours straight and really needed a rest.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me up to his hotel room.
As soon as we got in the lift he picked my up, bridal style and walked me into his room. He threw me into the couch and stared me right in the eyes.
Right then, right there, I wanted to kiss him so bad. The timing was right, so was the setting.

And then, as if he had read my mind, he came closer and started to lean in, I felt myself doing the same although I don't remember telling myself to do so.
Closer and closer we got until our lips were millimetres apart and then Cam burst through the door. Jacob quickly jumped back and blushed, I blushed furiously as well.
"Oops. Sorry bro, I'll let u get back to what you were doing. Umm...y-yeh, bye," he hurried out of the room, obviously embarrassed the he walked in on us.

"Sorry about that...." Muttered Jacob, he seemed really annoyed that cam had broken that perfect moment, "now where were we?" He looked back at me and winked.

I could tell that he wasn't turned on anymore and neither was I,
"Jacob...don't, we can do this another time. Right now I just want to sit and watch a movie," I said, I didn't want to hurt him but I really wasn't in the mood anymore.
"Okay, that's fine," Jacob replied. I could tell he was annoyed, as he went to get popcorn he muttered under his breath "thanks a lot cam," I felt bad but I just didn't want to do that anymore....

We snuggled on the sofa together watching 'love actually' as Jacob let me choose the film, I felt tired as I lay on his shoulder and he planted a kiss on my head as i drifted off into a happy, peaceful sleep.

Shoutout to XJacobsIGirlfriendX  I read your story and it gave me a load of inspiration for this next chapter. Please go follow her she is my best friend! Love her loads!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for reading guys!