"You are my everything"

By the time me and Jacob were ready it was about 2pm and I was starting to get hungry again. So Jacob said he will take me to a restaurant but its a surprise...

"Jacooobb! You know how much I hate surprises," I whine like a 6 year old.

"Stop whining...you will love it, I promise!" he said reassuringly.

I stopped pouting and looked at Jacob, why is he so cute! He turned, saw me looking at smiled.
"I love you" Jacob whispered
"I love you too" I replied

After about 15 minutes we got to the restaurant. It was beautiful...it had perfectly coloured walls and tables perfectly aligned around the whole room. Candle chandeliers hung about every table and it was quite dark, so romantic...
We got assigned to a booth in one of the corners, again romantic, and we ordered some food.
"So baby girl, how do you like it?" Jacob asked
"Jacob..." I said, " it's beautiful...and so romantic!"
"Glad you approve" Jacob joked

All I could do was smile, the whole time we were there I just couldn't stop smiling...we chatted about everything. Our lives, hobbies, family.
Just before we got the bill Jacob suddenly turned and kissed me, it was passionate, sweet...everything. I was taken by surprise but kissed back within a second, it started to get heated and i pulled away slowly.

We finally left the stunning restaurant and walked down to the little park nearby. We sat on the bench hand in hand just staring into each other's eyes.
"I cannot express how much I love you" Jacob murmured
I leaned forward and kissed him gently.
"Jacob...you are my everything"

A/N: hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been super busy with school and stuff but it's now the 6 weeks holiday so expect more updates. I'm going to try and make this story one of my top priorities. Thank you for all the great feedback I've been getting and I love you all!! Thx for reading!