Chapter 3

~~~~~~~Jordan~~~~~~

"Girl you know we got things to do,

Girl you know we got things to do,

So get your ass in the car and come thru,

Come thru , come thru, come thru ."

I woke up to my alarm blaring Come Thru by Drake. I got up and got ready for school. I looked at the clock to see that it was 6:00. Everyone doesn't wake up until 7:00, so I'm the only one awake. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my hygienic routine. I put on my bra, panties and robe and went downstairs because I don't know what I want to wear yet. I went downstairs into the kitchen and put a waffle in the toaster. As I was waiting for my waffle I heard a voice.

???:Hey baby why you up so early?

I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily knowing that it was Ronaldo.

Me:What do you want?

Ronaldo:I just came down to see you baby....and what's under that robe...

He came and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pushed him hard and scoffed in disgust.

Me: You need to get the hell outta here before I get Rayan to beat your ass!

Ronaldo: Pleaaasse , that little nigga ain't doing shit baby girl. Besides, if you let me get some I promise I won't say shit to yo mama .*wink*

Me:You ain't nothin but a pussy ass broke ass stink ass bitch!

Ronaldo then got mad and punched my in my left eye. I fell to the ground and tears overflowed my eyes.Ronaldo grabbed me by my arms and jerked me aggressively so that I was now facing him.

Ronaldo: Never disrespect me like that again.

He dropped me, causing my head to bang on the floor and walked up the stairs. Still crying and in pain, I managed to get up and walk gently up the stairs. I went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. When I looked I cried harder because I had a big purple bruise over my left eye. I dried my tears and got makeup and covered up the bruise to the point were it looked like nothing is there. I looked at the clock in my room. It read 6:45. I wanted to leave before my mom and rayan got up. I got dressed in my nirvana tee, high wasted shorts and my combat boots. I put my hair in a high curly bun and put sunglasses on. (outfit in multimedia). I grabbed my backpack and phone and ran downstairs. I wrote a note saying that I left early and put it on the counter. I dashed out the house and into the street. As I was walking, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Diggy wearing a black Brooklyn Nets tee, a black hat with a gold buckle worn backwards, a gold chain, some khaki cargos, a pair of Jordan's that weren't even released yet, and a warm smirk.

Diggy:Hey Jordan

Me: Hey Diggy

Seeing Diggy made me feel a little better. I gave him a small smile.

Diggy: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah. Why are you out here so early?

Diggy: I should be asking you the samething,but I'm always out here early.

Me: I just woke up earlier than usual.

Diggy: Oh...well do you mind if I walk you to school?

Me: Nahhh let's go

He intertwined his fingers with mine and lead me across the street. Right at that moment my heart skipped a beat.... What the fuck?

*************At School*************

Me and Diggy reached school and my hand was still in his. Diggy looked down at me and smiled making me blush and turn my head. Diggy laughed and continued to walk. We walked inside and immediately got stares. We just ignored them. Diggy dropped me off at my locker and gave me a warm
hug and went to his locker but not before doing his signature backwards walk. I smirked and opened my locker. I took my hair out the bun and shook it loose. While I was fixing my makeup in my mirror I saw ray coming .

Ray: Hey Jordan. Why did you leave so early?

Me: oh I just woke up earlier than usual.

Ray: you walked here by yourself?

Me: nahhh diggy was with me *blushes*

Ray: Oooo!!! JORDAN AND DIGGY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-

I slapped his mouth so that he would shut up

Me: shut the fuck up Ray !

Ray: daaaammnnn but anyways I'll see you at lunch

Me: adios senior stupidity

Ray: -_- corny.....but a good one

We laughed and went our separate ways. When I walked into Art class and saw Diggy in the seat next to mine. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back and say down.

Diggy: Hey so we are supposed to be discussing the project.

Me: cool

Diggy: so I was thinking about doing a sculpture and I sculpt and paint one side that describes me and you do your side that describes you.

Me: I like that idea

Diggy: great. So when do you wanna meet up?

Me: umm about 3:00?

Diggy : alright cool so your hou-

I cut him off

Me: NO! I uh mean my uh mom has ahhh.. Book club! yeah a book club so yeah they would distract us ya know 😳

I had two GOOD reasons as to why he can't come to my house : 1. Ronaldo is a bitch and 2. Today is the first Friday of September and daddy always stops by on the first Friday of the month and there's no doubt that there will be drama .

Diggy: Uhhh... ok so come to my place then.

Me : ight cool

We talked about things until the bell rung. I walked into the bathroom to check my makeup. I looked in the mirror to see that a little makeup came off. I went in my makeup bag to get out the makeup to fix it when a bunch of girls walked in . Ugghhh... I can't stand girls my age. All they ever talk about is sex, boys , parties , drinking and money. I mean don't get me wrong I like money and parties too but my whole life doesn't revolve around those things. I never really got along with them.

~~~~~~~~After School (3:00)~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the school wall with my beats on jammin to Baby Baby Baby by TLC while textin Rayan.

Me : I'm walking to Diggys house after school.

Rayan: Fohhhh I ain't ready for a niece or nephew just yet 😖

Me: Lmao you fool I'm just going to do our art project .

Rayan: ohhhh ight lmao but dad is comin over later so be back by 6:00.

Me : cool later

I began walking to Diggys house. I walked past my house and saw shattered glass and no window. I don't even wanna know nor do I care I just continued walking until I reached diggy's house. I went up the steps and took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell ....

<~~~~~~~~>

Vote and comment !