Bout damn time

So as i turn the corner to her house trying to find a parking space I get a call on my phone.
   "Hello
"Hey Cia, did you change your mind about coming over"?

"Naw boo I'm out side your house right now,I'm just trying to park the car that's all I'll
be in a minute. You can come open the door though".

"Okay"

I turn down my music that I was listening too. I grabbed the brown bag  from the back seat,I stopped at the liquor store before I went to her house. She probably already has wine  at her crib but that's cool. I get out the car lock my car. Walk up the stairs to her house and to my surprise she's at the door standing there with this see through rob on that's red and black. Her hells were black, her body was oiled from top to bottom, nails painted, hair hanging down, eyes shining like diamonds. "Come on in just don't stand there undressing me with your eyes".

"Whatever,ain't no damn body undressing you with they eyes, if I wanted to undress you I would with my hands and not my eyes. Oh and my mouth".

"Why you gotta be so damn nasty Cia"?

"Cause I wouldn't be me if I wasn't nasty"

"I see you brought wine huh"

"Yeah I did just in case, if you didn't have any"

"Actually no, I don't have any wine in the house but I'm glad you did,it will go right with our food that I cooked us, your probably glad that we don't have to drink water with our food now".

"Aww shit you cooked for us huh, what did you cook"?

"Fish, fried green tomatoes and spaghetti"

"Wine goes good with fish,fried green tomatoes and spaghetti

"Take your shoes off and go wash your hands before you eat"

"Don't mind if I do, where's the bathroom"?

"Up stairs to your left"?

Tasha's pov

Cia was looking really good, she has on this red and white button up shirt with black fitted dress pants and black dress shoes. She's very sexy. I wanted Cia for a very long time now and I think she knows this already, she's been trying to get with me for some time now. It's funny how it took her a whole damn year and 4 months just to get to my house. Anyway I start fixing our plate I put once pice of fish on both of our plate,two fried green tomatoes, and some spaghetti. Set it down at the dinner table grab the red wine that she brought over here for us pour us both a half of glass. Just as I was about to call her down she standing right behind me.

"Cia you scared the hell of me"

"I'm sorry I thought you heard me coming down the stairs, didn't mean to scare you like that"

"It's cool baby girl next time make more noise or something"

"I'll leave that too you if you know what mean"

"Yeah I know exactly what you,keep talking like that gone make me say skip dinner and let's go upstairs to my room"

"You know what that's what took a nigga so long I ended up in your bed room and I thought it was the bathroom. Your a freak got a mirror on your celling freaky self, and I can't blame you because I have one on my wall and my celling"

" Well there's no need for me to explain why I have them then right"?

"Naw no need to tell me why"