XVIII

I know this is a fast update but I just want to finsh posting this story so I am can start posting and focusing on something else. I hope you like this chapter, and you will be please to know that there are are two more chapters, plus the epiloge. I am going to start posting Broken Wings after this, bur once that is Done i will be posting the spin off to this. The main character in that is vanessa and well it's a story i wrote last year and actually i wrote it before i finished this one. I hope you follow the story even more. I'll post a summary the same day i finish this one.

________________________________________________

“boo.” Aiden says kissing me on my cheek as he hands me a glass of hot coco. I smile at him and mutter thanks, at this moment the sky is dark, fireworks are in the air and the only person who is not here is Oscar. He currently trying to set up more fireworks and I am wondering how he is still alive. Aiden puts his arm around me just as Kyle take the other side of me and looks right at Aiden and says.

“Thanks.” Aiden looks a little confused by the comment. “Look no one else is going to thank you for sorting this kind of thing out. The fourth of July is the best time of the year for us and it’s nice to have an English guy try and understand. Look this trip showed a different side of Bella, we have never been really close but I see her as my little sister sometimes and well she’s happy. So I can’t say anyone is going to like the whole thing but I’ll try my best to get everyone to change their mind.”

“Thanks. One question you sure you’re with Anna cause you act like you are gay.”

“Yeah I’m as straight as is possible.” He says and Aiden throws a smile in his direction. Aiden let’s me rest my head against his shoulder.

My friends may feel fake at this moment but there was something about the day, the sky, the fireworks that made me think that nothing wrong. I had Aiden’s arm wrapped around me, him finally having the title of my boyfriend and it made me happy.

I could look around this garden and I could see everyone was having fun, Nicole held a camera in her hands, and a couple times a minute a flash would happen, the day had been nice sure I felt as if everything was forced. I knew they didn’t like who I was at this moment in time but it didn’t mean they needed to hate on the people who were trying. They all loved Oscar that much I knew but it didn’t matter because it’s all fake.

I’d grown up living a life that being fake is around every corner, under every carpet. I knew that everyone here was acting and all I wanted was it to go back to how it was before, before I met Aiden before everything came undone. I loved my life. Who cares if I had never had a boyfriend, I didn’t care if I was the good little virgin. I didn’t care, but who gives a damn about the world. It made me mad, it made me scarred, the world was a horrible place. I had lived my life in the limelight, I hadn’t cared up until this trip, I had embraced it. I’d become a role model, a style icon. America’s sweetheart. Good two shoes. Just the American girl every girl wants to be and every guy wanted to date.

Yet I was at the bottom of everything, no one would come up to me anymore and talk to me about fashion, or clothes. All my friends were turning their backs on me. I just had Aiden that I could trust, and it was nice sitting here wrapped in his arms because that moment was real.

So when I finally got in my head, I made sure Aiden’s arms were around me and I don’t think I would have been sane without them. My head had been spinning, my mind not sure what I want who I want. I wanted to go back but I didn’t want to lost Aiden, he had been there when my friends weren’t. I had been mixed with a bad crowd, and my friends saw the worst sides of it, they saw the drugs and although they didn’t say anything, they knew I was in a bad state. Aiden only had weed, but that’s worst than nothing at all, I just want him, even though his lips had nicotine covering them, making me crave him even more.