Thinking About Her

Chapter {2}

The song on the side is R U Crazy by Conor Maynard! It fits this chapter! I love you all and I hope you enjoy this part! Isn't Conor cute!😉 Also the song isn't for Jack it's for someone else in the book. You'll have to read to find out!

❤️love you!❤️

Warning: Unedited

~~~~~~~~~

Opening my eyes to the sunlight hurt a bit because I forgot to close my curtains last night. Rubbing my eyes trying to get all of the sleep out my eyes to leave. Turing my head to see my clock and squinting my eyes because of the light. It was harder than I thought it be. After a while my vision became clearer and I was able to see the time. Seeing the time I wasn't shocked on when I woke up since I had a nightmare.

It was currently 1:48pm. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the morning since of the light. Sighing because I knew I had to get up and get ready for lunch I guess. Standing up and walking to my bathroom. Looking in the mirror I was a bit shocked. I thought that I'd look worse but instead I looked nicer for some reason. Probably a gift.

Splashing my face with the sink water, trying to get me to wake up faster. It finally worked and I continued by brushing my teeth. Finally ready to walk downstairs I stopped in my tracks. To the sound of punches. Worrying about Katherine I ran downstairs almost tripping and falling down the stairs.

Finally reaching down I ran to the living room and kitchen and saw a complete mess. Wondering what could've happen I heard a yell. Knowing it wasn't Katherine. It was freaking Zach! Great I was worked up for nothing. Walking to the guest room I found Zach throwing the desk lamp at the wall. He was turning into the hulk. What happened this time to get him worked up!

Over the years he was sad and mad. He didn't do anything bad but he'd get anger issues. I'm pretty sure the death of Allison triggered his issues now. I don't blame her since it was her time to leave but it felt like she was taken to early. Shaking my heads to get her out of my head. I need to focus on the concert tomorrow. My career and love is first. Not a dead girlfriend.

But she was your first true love Jack. Why are you talking about her like that?!

She's dead not alive I need to know that and move on with my life.

But Allison was your life remember! You loved her with all your heart! Why are you doing this!

Because it isn't healthy! Wait why am I arguing with my consciousness. Im stupid really.

"Why!!! I freaking loved her. How could she f**king do this to me. She used me. Argh!" Zach yelled out. While taking his shirt off and throwing it on the floor. He yanked his hair and I was afraid he'd end up being bald. Knowing he was my best pal I couldn't see him suffer.

"What happened this time. Your dad called you or mom?" I asked from the doorway.

Zach looked at me in shock. Knowing that I had seen his tantrum. He looked around the room and noticed that he ripped my penthouse apart. He scoffed and sat on the edge of the bed with his hands on his eyes. He was in pain. It was showing a lot.

His parents have been fight over the three years which made his anger issues more stressful. Her mom cheated on his father but his father lost house money by gambling. I don't understand why that happened. They were like so happy I wonder how could something so good end out wrong.

I'm surprised that they're still married and haven't gotten a divorce. Zach was in depression when he found out what the fights were and he moved out and lived with me. Now he lives in my penthouse but he totally destroyed it. I'm not angry at him. He is going through rough times I'm supporting him. Because he supported me with my parents.