➸ abomination. [10]

"wow, turning into a werewolf really changed you. your physical appearance, i mean." aneksi commented as erica joined her on her way to their last class for the day.

"i guess it fixes you. i don't know what isaac's told you, but we were both pretty messed up. i had epilepsy, and my medication had side effects. they caused my anxiety to grow, my weight to gain and my acne. derek fixed me from all that." she shrugged, her blonde curls bouncing against her chest as they walked.

since erica turned, and she was isaac's girlfriend, she had been fed the information they had learned from the past days. scott still helped aneksi by testing her for more hidden powers, but in vain. stiles continued spending a lot of time at her place, in case something would happen while her parents were home — but also because they were friends.

isaac wasn't avoiding her anymore. in fact, he, aneksi and erica had become like a little trio in school, even if aneksi would hang out with scott and stiles too when possible. even jackson whittemore had shown her his friendly side, but she sure sensed what a jerk he really was. allison was a bit wary of her, like scott had been in the beginning, but she was kind and open. aneksi couldn't appreciate it more, and a few teachers had acknowledged that she was back.

"well, i'm glad you're feeling better. as long as you don't do anything wrong or stupid just because you can, or because your... alpha demands you too." aneksi mumbled by the end, not sure if such words would tick her off.

erica merely sent her a charming smile, stopping by her classroom since she and aneksi didn't share the same lesson at this time. the brunette returned the smile and waited, because it was evident whenever erica had something more to say.

"you should come at the game tonight, it'll be fun." the blonde said before entering the classroom.

aneksi raised her eyebrows for a split second and walked away to her own lesson. when it finished, she barely made it outdoors when stiles came running towards her, almost slipping and panting as he reached her.

"yes, stilinski?" she laughed amused, turning to look at him.

"i..." he started, making a quick face. "i have to tell you something very important." he finished his announcement, dragging her away from the crowd of people.

"what is it?" she asked with a frown, picking up his severeness with some help of her senses. and eyes.

"remember that... thing that killed isaac's dad? we think it's a creature, like scott. and scott mentioned another kill. we don't know that much just yet but i just wanted to tell you to be careful."

"well, has anyone seen it?"

"no one alive."

"comforting." she mumbled, pulling her fingers through her hair. "you'll be at the game tonight, right?"

"of course." he smiled, nodding a bit.

"okay. see you tonight." she smiled back before turning around and walking away.

as it got later, aneksi excused herself for her parents to get ready. by getting ready, she simply dressed on some warmer clothes and brushed her hair. nailah hugged her daughter, as she did every opportunity she could. who could blame her though, after the long disappearance. aneksi wasn't sure where exactly she stood in the group of people she had met recently. she knew isaac, and that he was a part of derek's pack and also erica. she barely knew anything about lydia martin, who was a banshee — which she found extremely fascinating. allison had only properly hung out with her once, but the whole hunter thing gave aneksi chills.

stiles seemed like he wanted to keep her updated, but to be quite frank, she didn't feel like being a part of it all. derek intimidated her, and so did allison in a way. and then there was a creature, apparently killing people relentlessly and ruthlessly. when she reached the school's lacrosse field, she sat down beside melissa mccall. allison's grandpa scared her too, so that was definitely a no. melissa smiled softly at her and aneksi returned it as always.