0.1

this world is not pure. many men, women, and children sell themselves for money, some for fun. but I, I never chose to live this lifestyle of sex, drugs, and money. I don't really do the drug part..more like sex and money.

right now I'm at my house, a penthouse on the top floor of the trynt tower in Gotham city. most of my one night stands with guys at the bar are spent here. with my regulars it's here or in one of the rooms downstairs so they won't suspect a thing.

it's a lush apartment, very open and spacious. the theme of the house is modern and the colors are mostly white and black.

the couch is a leather white thing with black sides, my coffee table a black round table with a black granite base. I have a white chandelier, and with my sixty inch black flat screen that is nicely mounted on the wall, leveled and centered of course. my fluffy carpet is white, laying right under my coffee table, and I lay on it a lot when I'm writing. there's a few other chairs to fill the living room also.

did I mention all the windows? they overlook the Gotham skyline giving me excellent inspiration for my stories. the windows are floor to ceiling and my ceilings are very high, and my living room connects to my kitchen.

lastly, I have my red chair shaped as a hand, which is my favorite in my house. I sit there to write, read, plan, etc. In fact, I'm sitting in that chair right now, contacting one of my partners. his name is Wally. yes, Wally. I always call him when I want it nice and fast. he'll be here at about eight for a little "date" and then we'll have fun after.

his favorite color is red, so I'll wear something sexy in that color to please him. my lingerie collection is very large so choosing is kinda hard. hmm..what should I wear? last time I was with him I wore a red lace set..maybe I could wear a bra with a see through material hanging down from it. yeah that would be nice. I've got about an hour to get ready so I head in my room.

the color of my room is pink. bubblegum pink to be exact. the colors are white and different shades of pink. for a twenty four year old you might find those weird colors but I don't. I have a california king sized bed with a plush light pink comforter. the mattress is made of micro fiber beads so it's extremely comfortable and perfect for love making.

I walk into my walk in closet to the lingerie section and pick out the set I want. going to my full body mirror I model for myself a twirl around a bit. perfect.

I have an extremely nice body. I think I get it from my mom she's really curvy. just a word of advice, squats with weights help a lot. my butt is huge no lie. and I've got that hourglass figure that everyone likes, but I don't see it.

I put some white short shorts on with frayed out edges and a black muscle tee on with the batman and robin combo stamped on the front. it's about seven thirty so we'll have to eat cup ramen noodles for dinner. I head back into the living room after putting my black to brown ombré hair in a messy bun.
with a sigh I walk into my kitchen to make the noodles when I hear my doorbell ring.

he's here! after walking to the door I opened it and saw him. "long time no see", he said looking me up and down analyzing my body "hi Wally. come on in", I say waving him in and he gladly walks through with a smile on his face. "nice place as usual jazz"

I close the door and lock it then walk into my kitchen again heading to the pantry. "would you like some ramen?" after sitting on my couch and turning my tv on to espn he responded a short "yes" and I grabbed two cups out of the pantry and filled them with water. "how have you been lately?", I said trying to break the ice. beep beep. I put the first cup in the microwave for it to cool and sat on the counter.

"I've been doing pretty good. work is still a little stressful but otherwise still good." he said eyes glued to the tv. after putting the first cup in the microwave I mentally rolled my eyes. men. beep. its finished so I take it out and set it to the side. next I put the second one in and let it cool for a few minutes. all of a sudden a loud cheer came from Wally and I almost spilled the ramen cup I was mixing. I guess he heard me struggle and looked back at me. "you okay? sorry my team is winning right now and I got too excited" honestly, if we weren't sexual partners I think we would be dating.