Catch me i'm broken..

PROLOGUE:

I LOVE YOU!

MAHAL KITA!

SARANGHAE!

JE'TAIME!

GIHIGUGMA KITA!

Iba't-ibang mga salita pero isa lang ang kahulugan! ang mag dulot ng KALIGAYAHAN sa bawat isa.

Those are the simple words that can change your simple life...

It teaches us how to feel the true feeling of..

HAPPINESS!!

But!

When you're loving someone expect the feeling of being HURT and BROKEN!!

We hate that two simple words but we should accept it because in every love story you need to teach your self HOW TO LIVE WITH PAIN because we don't know in the end if he/she will MAKE YOU CRY or will MAKE YOU SMILE...

I remember the feeling when I fell in love with one of a kind handsome swimmer!!

He told me that he really love me...

Then I gave him all of my heart..

But one day I knew that he loves other girl and those fucking words (I love you) that he told to me was only one of their fucking dare!! I don't know what I'm going to do that time I felt that my heart is going to break because of too much love for him...but when the time that I'm in pain...I found him..

I FOUND MY PRINCE!!

I FOUND THE CATCHER OF MY BROKEN HEART!!

I FOUND THE GUY WHO'S READY TO GAVE ME ALL OF HIS HEART!!

I FOUND HIM LIKE AN AIR WHO'S GIVING ME NEW LIFE AFTER I SUFFER FROM THAT PAIN..

I FOUND HIM LIKE A WATER WHO'S FILLING MY THIRSTY HEART AND HE NURTURE IT AGAIN..

I FOUND HIM LIKE A CAMERA THAT I'M GETTING SMILE EVERYTIME I SAW HIM..

But......

How long it takes??

How long can he carry my heart??

How long can he stay beside me??

How long can he give me the air who's gave me another life.??

How long can he fulfill my heart nurture by him??

And how long can he makes me smile even it hurts and makes me cry??

That's life!

FULL OF HAPPINESS

FULL OF PAINS

FULL OF QUESTIONS

But most of all!

FULL OF LIES!!

Because of that!

Please!!

CATCH ME I'M BROKEN!!

__________________________________________.

Whatta prologue!!! ANG GULO!!! Wahahahahaha...

Pasensya na po hindi po kasi napag handaan eh hahahaha...

Pasensya na rin po sa mga typo errors at sa mga wrong grammars...

Kaka nosebleed eh!! Wahahaha..

Aaahhmm yung pong story hehe title palang pero parang alam agad mangyayari eh hahaha..pero ABANGAN!!!! Hahaha. Di ko alam kung magugustuhan nyo..pero sana OO hahaha...

This is my second story! My first story is crazy high school life on going pa po sya...

This story is dedicated to my self!!! Bakit myself??? SECRET!!! Hahahaha... and syempre it's also dedicated sa lahat ng magiging reader!!(assuming lang hehehe)

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

FreaZy_KB (Lyjen)