Q + A Answers!!!

GAHHHH!!!!!! 20K THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented, entered, it all means so much! I didn't think this book would get this popular, and I was scared to make it because I didn't think anyone would enter. Thank you all it does mean a lot. Anyways! Onto the questions....

1) What inspired you to draw?
I'm not really sure XD . I was pretty young when I started and I think I started it because I was doing illustrations for a book I was writing. I ended up loving it and kept drawing. Then I started watching anime and my friends all started drawing in that style so I tried it and now that's what I do!

2) If you could meet 1 celebrity who would it be?
Off the top of my head I would probably pick Liza Koshy. She's a Youtuber/ Viner and she's hilarious, she would be the best to hang out with.

3) WAFFLE OR PIE. ANSWER TRUTHFULLY. PIE AND WAFFLEZ LOVE YOU. BYE
Aww love you too! Probably pie... I like pie. And then I would make waffle pie

4) If you could have 1 breed of cat what would it be?
Ooo kitties!! Probably a munchkin cat! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!

4) If you could have 1 breed of cat what would it be?Ooo kitties!! Probably a munchkin cat! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!

Munchkin cat ^

5) What is your fav food?
I love food. My favorite is either Crab meat rangoons or chocolate.

6) How old are you?
I'm a Neko so it's complicated...

7) Where do you live?
I currently live and attend D.W.M.A (Death Weapon Meister Academy) in Death City. I'm a weapon

8) Do you like music?
Of course I like music!!!! I love it so much!! I currently play the euphonium (mini tuba) in band

9) Do you like pineapples?
Kind of. I don't really like them by themselves but I'll eat like pineapple upside down cake.

10) Celebrity crush?
I have a boyfriend so I don't really have one. But I guess if I had to pick it would be....

Sans.