*Chapter 5*

A long week had passed since Harry kissed his professor. Harry had seen Snape a few times, after meetings and times when Snape just seemed to be there. They hadn't talked more than saying 'hi'.

After one of the meetings, Harry pulled Snape into a room and shut the door. Once the door was shut, Harry hugged Snape and buried his face in his professor's robes. Harry was shorter than Snape so his face was pressed against Snape's chest.

Snape chuckled and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist. "What're we doing?" Snape asked. It was a rhetorical question, but Harry answered anyways.

"Hugging." He said cheekily.

"Harry, we can't do this. Hug or kiss. Or whatever. We can't." Snape didn't let go, so Harry hugged him tighter.

"No one has to know." Harry whispered. "Can we just try. To, you know, get to know each other. I want to know you. And kiss you." Harry was blushing, but Snape could only see the top of Harry's head.

"Harry," Snape said his name so softly. "Why would you want to? I'm not attractive. I'm 20 years older than you. You shouldn't be interested in me."

Harry looked up at the sad man. "I know there's more to you. I know you aren't just a mean teacher. There's more to you than age and looks." Harry took Snape's face in his hands. "Although, I do think you're very attractive." Harry reached up and kissed Snape's jaw.

Snape felt his heart soften. He kissed Harry. This kiss was hard and hot. Their kiss deepened, and their breathing became more ragged. Snape pressed Harry against the wall before pulling away.
"We can try." Snape said as he tried to catch his breath.

Harry grinned and leaned up to kiss him again. "Can I come over tonight?" Harry asked sweetly.

"If Sirius says it's okay."

Harry bounces out of the room and found Sirius outside the kitchen.

"Hey. Professor Snape said he would show me how to make a few potions. It might take a while so can I sleep over at his?"

Sirius looked curiously at Harry. Harry hated Snape as much as Sirius hated Snape. Harry seemed too excited. But Sirius nodded. This was the happiest Sirius had seen Harry in so long. Harry hugged Sirius and ran upstairs to get clothes.

Harry grabbed an outfit for the next day. And went back downstairs to meet Severus.

"Ready?" Severus asked, a small smile appearing.

Harry nodded and followed Snape through the fire and into Severus's living room.

A/N: Well. There ya go (/^^)/ I finally updated. Didn't edit. So excuse mistakes.