Chapter Ten

(I apologise for not updating in a while, that song "A year without rain" is like "A year without updating" and I dearly apologise, just personal things have been happening! Also, another apology as I made a mistake of putting this chapter up first before chapter nine! Silly me.
Anyways, Hope you guy's enjoy this update!)

Selena's Pov

Mr. Paterson is standing in front of me with his coffee in his hand as he looks down at me. He stood tall in his 80's suit on and his big glasses are on, making his eyes look bigger than what they actually are. I smile at him as he returns the smile back and we both know what we are both going to talk about and I know for a fact that we will be talking for a while because we have so much to discuss about when it comes to photography.

He grabs an empty seat next to the table besides me and scrapes it over to sit at the table I'm sitting at, not much people are here today only just at least nine people in the class room while some of them where at a school excursion.

He pulls his glasses up his nose a bit and he smiles at me, "How is your project going? I am so thrilled for your new idea for this class."

I smile at the throught of the day when I was taking pictures of Justin the other day, but then frown when I remembered how I hit his insecurities. Even though he didn't admit it, I just know that I did. "It's going perfectly fine Mr. Paterson, still working on it though until it's perfect." Not only did I just take a few photo's but it wasn't enough for me, I needed to take more photo's and some action shots to get this project to be perfectly right.

He smile's as the lines on his forehead creases, "Great to hear, love."

"Mr. Paterson, can you please come here!" A student call's out to him, and it sucked because I wanted to talk to him to get more advice on some things for this project, I needed to create new idea's to pull this off.

He tuts under his breath, "Oh duty call's, will you come back around when you get the chance, yeah?"

"Sound's good."

After he had ushered me out of his office I had made the idea of going to my locker and put my school books out to empty out the heaviness that was really hurting my back as I carried this bag around; with these thick text books.

Okay, I mentally sighed to myself. I had to get my thoughts gathered together and while I had this chance I decided to make an early mark for myself since it's almost two minutes till the bell ring's for lunch. Slinging the bag over my shoulder I walk towards the normal spot that I sit at.

As I get there, I put my bag on top of the table and sit down. I unzip the bag and look through my lunch box with is inside the bag. Getting out my favourite sandwich that Mom alway's makes for me, I unwrap the cling wrap and begin to eat in.

Suddenly I am lost in my own world as I think about the past few days and the changes that have been happening so quickly lately. I have been so happy ever since I've met Justin, it was like even though I have changed in other ways, but I was liking this change. I wasn't afraid to stand up for myself when the other Selena that was once friends with Lucy would be crapping her pants not knowing what to do but stutter.

Justin has been making me feel feelings, or catch feelings that I shouldn't. I mean, he is like a brother to me and a very close friend and I don't want to break this good friendship that we have right now. Not that I'm planning on it; but he could be having second thoughts and that's a huge fear for me to even think about my own self. Loosing friend's and trust for so called friends that I grew up with just really made me attached and scared. And I hated feeling like this, I really do.