|one|

Sara's POV
I sighed m Turing to face my friend, to pretend I was listening to the thing.
She tells me this Every day.
And texts me the same thing, almost every nights.

"Come on Sara!," she complained.

"You Have to At least! Make yourself known As Single. It's the last week Of your Senior year of High school. You Can Not! Go through another summer, like summer 09." Angela, my best friend Complained. She's the only reason I have social media, though I never use it. She's more the social butterfly, and I'm more the....people suck, cats rule.

"Just because, I Broke it off After a week with Chris, Doesn't mean I'm ready to Date Again!" I argued. He asked me out, I said yes, I was his girlfriend, And After a very magical week, that consisted of us texting back and fourth. I found that Relationships Suck, and I broke it off.
And he hasn't spoken to me since. Okay? Sue me for breaking up with him. I mean he got a new girlfriend right after I broke it off.

"You were Dating him for a week, And that Week, was a year ago ." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ange, I'm not Ready to date, I tried it. And I don't like it." I said Closing up my binder.
Even though, there's still a week left of school, I Always start packing my stuff up early. Yes I'm that girl.

"Your Seventeen Sara.highSchool isn't gonna last forever." She  reminded, obviously annoyed with me, Slamming my locker door in my face. Rude!.

"Hey! I Wasn't done." I complained, trying to open it. But her hand stopped me.

"I don't want you spending your life alone." She said seriously.

"I won't be alone, I have you. And my cat." I defended. Me and Meredith will be just fine.
People suck anyway.

"I'm not living with a cat forever, and I'm not Lesbian." She said, rolling her eyes, as in saying 'why would you even assume that?'

"What Do you want from me?" I questioned, getting annoyed with her.

" What I want? I want you to be Happy, "
"And by happy, I mean by having an Actual life."

"I have a life," I argued, while she just gave me the ' really?!" Look

"Can we just Drop the subject? And just go back to my place?" I asked getting quite annoyed with this. Since we've gone over it....every single day.

"Fine," she said sighing, opening her locker. And grabbing her stuff.
"We can drop it, For now."

"Finally" I mumbled. And grabbed my bag.

***

"All I'm saying is. You should go" she defended.

"I'm Not going, I don't have a date. Not that I want one, But I don't even want to go" I argued, slamming my laptop shut.
We had been going over this for an hour, the school decided to have a summer banquet for all the seniors, and Ange of course wants me to go. And I'm not.

"Sara! Please, Come on it's not like it's prom, it's just a dinner " she begged.

"No, I'm not going, you can if you want to, But I don't want to go"
She just huffed, in frustration. And glared at me.