|two|

Sara's POV

What did he mean by that?
Are we now a 'thing'?
Is that a sign that he wants to become a 'thing'?
Was it just a random kiss?.
Can a kiss be random?
Are my thoughts always this weird?

"So which pair?" Ange asked. Holding up two pairs of high heels, one was a black pair with ankle straps with small studs on them. And the second pair, were bright purple with shiny gold kinda fabrics on the toes. they looked very similar to the ones she was wearing. Most likely to give her the height she's wanted. Her being only 5'2' makes she quite short compared to most guys, and me. Considering I'm 5'8'

"Huh? What?" I questioned, shaking my head, knocking my out of my weird and irrelevant thoughts, about my introduction with Jacob.

"Which pair should I get?" She questioned slightly annoyed.

"Why heels? Why not get a nice pair of sneakers, or a pair of converse?" I suggested, looking down at my Very warn down and scuffed up converse, I had, had them since my freshman year. But they held up alright.

"Um because,this is a banquet?" She said, with a tone letting me know, I was crazy for even suggesting that. Just shrugged it off. She whore high heels, and short skirts, I prefer sneakers, and T-shirts.

"Ya know what?," she said looking at both pairs.

"I'm gonna buy em both." She said grabbing both boxes.

"What about you?, you need shoes for next Friday " she said.

"Yeah, I guess. Can I borrow a pair from you?" I asked hopefully, I mean we are the same size in almost Everything. So why not?. Saves my from buying a pair of shoes I'll never Ever wear.

"I suppose, what about a dress?" She said giving me a look.

"Okay, I guess I'll have to buy one of those " I said sighing.
It wasn't a huge problem, my parents aren't poor. It's just I know what dress shopping will be like. I could borrow one of Angela's. But here are either really short or strapless. And I won't wear either.

"Well, since we're at the mall. Let's go into Windsor. And you can look for one there." She suggested.

"Alright,I guess that sounds a bit fun." I admitted. I have to say, shopping with Angela was fun. We like to go into stores and fool around.

***

"One more, Please?" She begged. While I just rolled my eyes.

"Alright fine, last one though " I said with a laugh.
We had spent the day fooling around in stores, trying on he weirdest clothing, and drinking Starbucks. I'm pretty sure, this was our fifth coffee. The guy who works there, looked really irritated when he saw us walking over.

"He looks so pissed with us"Ange whispered laughing

"I know right!" I said laughing, while walking up to the counter. We both put on fake smiles.

"Hello, we'll take two vanilla lattes " Ange said trying not to laugh at the Expression on the workers face.

"That'll be. 7.50$" he said, i payed for mine, while Ange payed separate.

"Names?" He questioned, even though I'm pretty sure. Our names were forever in his mind.  This was like our millionth time coming here....in one day. But hey, gotta love Starbucks.

"Sara."

"Angela"

"Alright, I'll call you when it's ready " he said walking into the back.

"Did you see his expression?" Ange giggled.

"He'll probably remember our names forever." I laughed

"Here you go" he said bitterly, placing our coffee down.

"Thank you" Ange called, even though he had left.

"He's probably sick of us" I laughed.

"Most likely, After this. I want to go into Victoria secret " she said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Okay, why though?"

"Um..because I'm a girl who likes expensive things, and I need things for next Friday " she said.

"You already bought a dress and shoes though " I said confused of why she'd need a new bra and panties.

"Really Sara?" She questioned.

"Are you saying...you plan on?"

"maybe, maybe not. Either way. I'd like to look nice. If I do" she mumbled.

"Angela! What if your mom found out? Or anyone at the school. You'd be in some serious trouble " I said seriously. That's one thing with Ange, she never takes things to seriously. And one day, she's gonna get into a mess. And not no how to get out of it.

"Hush! I don't need the whole f*cking world knowing, about my sex life!" She whispered. I sent her a glare.

"Fine, if you make a mistake though. I'm not gonna be there to help you out" I said bitterly. While grabbing my bags. She rolled her eyes at me.

***

We had spent a long time at the mall, Ange ended up getting something from Victoria secret. In which I didn't see, because I decided not to go in with her.
Now, we're still at the mall. She decided to go into another store, I said my feet hurt so o went into the ladies room, to touch up my makeup.

While, walking to the ladies room, I noticed I was the only one walking down that hallway. I heard a thud and shot my head around.

"Ange?" I called, hoping it was her.
All fear washed through my body, when I felt a hand around my mouth. And someone pulling me, into what looks like a janitors closet.

I wanted to scream but, that hand over my mouth stopped me. I tried to pull and push whoever dragged me in here, but stopped when I saw who it was. He let go of me. But didn't remove his hand.
So I did the logical thing, and bit down as hard as I could.

"Why the f*ck did you do that?" He whispered/hissed, grabbing his hand.

"Your the one who-" I got cut off, by him smashing his lips on mine. It was different from last time, this one was passionate.
He hands were all over my back, and mine were latched around his neck.

After a few minutes, we both let go, gasping for breath. He rubbed his neck.

"That was....." He said but just paused.

"What was that?" I questioned breathless.

"It was a kiss" he said simply. While I just stood there in confusion.
He opened the door of the closet, and strolled out.
I stood there for a good ten minutes, and then decided it was probably best to ponder on it, while I'm alone at home, and not in a closet in the mall, while my best friend it walking around looking for me.
I walked out, and saw Jacob, I went over to him. And whispered

"That was not, just a kiss"
And walked away.

Hey guys.
Hope you liked it, sorry if it's shity, I'm writing this at like midnight, and I'm tired af. Sorry this took so long I was away

Vote and comment

Luv ya bye 💋