Chapter 2

Chapter 2

<Selena's POV>

"Hello Selena." the guy said as he closed the van door. I felt sick to my stomach, knowing that whatever was about to happen wasn't going to be good, or end good. "Im going out to go grab us something to eat. Don't have to much fun with her man." Austin said to the guy as he smirked. "I'll try not to." the guy said with a grin. Austin chuckled a little before opening the van door and walking out, closing the van door behind him. The guy turned to me and looked at me, giving me a devilish smirk. "W-who are y-you?" I stuttered. He walked closer to me causing me to scoot backwards until my back hit the back of the van. "Calm down shawty." he said. "No I won't calm down! Who are you?" I yelled. But that just made my head start pounding even harder. "Man you're annoying." he said angrily. "Well I wouldn't be if you would tell me who you were." I said. "Fuck." he growled as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm Justin Bieber. There, you know who I am. Now shut up!" I felt my stomach drop as he said who he was. I knew him. He was a criminal. And I knew what his game was with girls because it happened to one of my friends a few years ago. He had sex with her then threw her out on the streets like she was a piece of trash. I wasn't going to let him touch me or do anything to me. 

"I know your game. And let me tell you, it's not going to work with me." I said. Justin chuckled. "Your cute when you think nothing is going to happen to you." Justin said as he got closer to me. I tried to scoot back more but my back was against the van. "Don't be scared shawty." Justin said. I gave him a disgusted look. Justin put his hand on my cheek and his thumb brushed along my cheek. I wanted to slap his hand away but I couldn't because of my hands being tied behind me. Justin started to lean in to kiss me right when the van door opened and Austin walked in with some bags of chips. "Dude!" Justin yelled as he stood up. "Sorry man. Gotta run before this guy catches. Come on!" Austin said. Justin quickly got in the drivers seat and started the car. He pulled out onto the ride, almost hitting another car. "You stole those?" I asked. "Duh." Austin said as he threw a bag of chips up to Justin and opened up bag for him. I heard my stomach growl. I was hungry. "W-where's mine?" I asked shyly. Justin and Austin laughed. "You really thought you were going to get one?" Justin said. I lowered my head and stayed quiet.

I had fallen asleep as we were on the rode. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. I shot my eyes open and saw Justin carrying me. "I can walk you know." I said. "Do you really think I trust you?" Justin said. "Of walking?" I asked confused. "Yes! You can easily run off and that's not happening." Justin said. I turned my attention to Austin who was walking in front. I saw up ahead an a banded house. "Why are we here?" I asked as we walked inside the house. Justin sat me on my feet. "So people can't find you." Justin said. I felt my heart start beating faster. "Come with me." Austin said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs into a room. He pushed me on the bed which made me gasp. I turned around and he got a hold of my arms as he was on top of me. He untied the rope on my wrists then tied my hands up to the head of the bed. "Don't do this." I said, knowing where this would be heading. "Sorry. Have to follow the bosses orders." Austin said. He was about tiger off of me when he got close to my ear. "It should be me who gets to have some fun with you." Austin said before he got off of me and left the room. Right as he walked out, Justin walked in. He locked the door and made his way over to me. "Get away from me." I said. "Calm down." he said as he got on top of me. "Stop. Don't do this." I said, begging.

Justin shook his head. "Sorry shawty." Justin said. He went to go kiss me but I kicked him off of me. "What the fuck!" he yelled. "Stay away from me." I said. "Guess what? You don't always get what you want." Justin said as he tried to get back on top of me. I kicked him again, but in the face. "Shit!" he growled. "Stay away or you'll get kicked again." I warned. "Fine. And you don't get no food or water until I say." Justin said as he headed for the door. "W-what?" I said. I haven't ate anything since yesterday before Demi's party and I'm starving. "You heard me bitch." Justin said before walking out of the room. Well this is great. Who knows when I'm going to get food now. I felt my phone start vibrating in my back pocket. Maybe it was Demi. I tried to free one of my arms from the rope but it was no use. I started to cry as I knew this would not be ending good for me.