Chapter 3

Chapter 3

<Justin's POV>

I walked out of the bedroom with my hand on my cheek from where Selena kicked me. I swear this bitch better quit whatever game she is playing because I don't like it, at all. I want her. And I want her now. I walked down into the living room and sat on the couch, my hand still on my cheek. "What happened bro? Done so quickly?" Austin asked as he sat down on the couch across from me. "She kicked me in the face. She wouldn't let me touch her." I admitted. "Looks like your not up to your game anymore. Maybe she can be mine instead of yours." Austin said as he chuckled softly. "Fuck off. She is mine. And you know the rules, I get the girls and you don't." I said as I got up and went into the kitchen. I groaned as I got an ice pack out of the freezer and put it on my cheek where Selena kicked me as Austin walked into the kitchen. "So you can say that getting shot doesn't hurt but a kick to the face does?" Austin asked. "Dude, just go out and get us something to eat. There's nothing here." I said changing the subject. I've been shot twice but it was nothing. The cops barely got me in my side. I barely even bleed and they didn't even leave a scar. "Fine." Austin said as he walked out if the house. I sat down back on the couch and turned on the TV. It was on the News and just my luck, my name happened to just pop up. "Cops are still looking for Justin Bieber after he has robbed multiple banks and is known to kidnap girls. But they don't know where he lives so this search could last a little longer." I shook my head as I laughed to myself. Do they really think they can catch me? I mean, Im Justin Bieber. I don't get caught. Those damn cops are too stupid to figure out my little game and where I live. I was about to change the channel when something caught my attention.

"We have a missing person again this week. Selena Gomez, age 19, was reportedly last seen at her friends party. She walked home and according to her friend who called the police, she didn't make it home because she found Selena's car keys and purse on the side of the road." They showed a picture Selena on the TV as they went on. "If you guys see Selena anywhere, please contact the police right away." I turned the TV off before I could hear more. I didn't have nothing to worry about them finding out about me kidnapping Selena because they have no evidence. I decided to go check on Selena since it had been about an hour since I left her. I walked up to the bedroom where see was and opened up the door. She was asleep and her cheeks were stained from tears. I had to admit, she looked cute as she slept. I stood there just staring at her for a little hole as she slept until her eyes fluttered open. She looked right at me and jumped. "What do you want? How long have you been there?" she asked. Can she go five minutes with being around me without asking me so many damn questions? "Just calm down. Jeez. You're more annoying then Austin." I said as ran my fingers through my hair. "Justin!" I heard Austin yell from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled. "Food must be here." I said as I started to walk out the door. "I guess there's none for me, is there?" Selena said softly. I sighed as I turned back around and looked at her. "You're not going to pull any stints are you?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Fine." I walked over to her and untied her hands from the rope. She rubbed her wrists and I saw that she had rope burns and some cuts from how tight the rope was. "Come on." I grabbed her arm and pulled her down stairs.

<Selena's POV>

I was shocked when Justin actually untied me and let me come down stairs and eat something. As we got to the kitchen Justin pushed me towards one if the chairs towards the table and I immediately sat down. "Why did you untie her for?" Austin asked as he looked at me then up at Justin was standing right next to me. "Because. Now give me my food." Justin demanded. "Here." Austin threw Justin his food then he got outlet his own. "There's nothing for her. So she can starve." Austin said as he got up from the table. I put head down not wanting to make eye contact. Just then my stomach growled, loudly. I'm positive Justin heard it. I heard Justin sigh then he nudged my arm. "Here." he said as he held out his food for me. I just looked at him. "Take it." Justin said. "No. It's your food. I'll just starve. Besides, you don't care if I eat or not." I said crossing my arms and looking away from him. "Just take it and eat it bitch!" Justin said as he threw the food on the table and walked away. Why is he being so nice to me all of a sudden? He's giving me his good when he could really care less if I ate or not. What's up with him? I slowly began to eat the food as Austin walked into the kitchen. "Come with me." Austin said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the front door. "What are you doing?" I asked quickly. "I'm not letting Justin have you. It's my turn." Austin growled as he pulled me out the door. I knew this was going to end bad so I did the unthinkable. "Justin!" I yelled before Austin closed the door. It was my first thought to call for Justin. I doubt he would help me but, it was worth a shot. "Shut the fuck up!" Austin yelled at me before he slapped me across my face. I put my hand up to my cheek. Austin began pulling me again to the van. I tried freeing my arm but that didn't work. Just then I heard someone running up behind us. I looked back and saw Justin, with a gun. "Give her back, now." Justin said as he put the gun up and aimed for Austin and me. Austin turned me around and held me close to him.