Chapter 3 ~ Four down one to go

~Harry's POV~

"Now do you believe there's a spirit here?". Niall asked while raising an eyebrow at me.

I didn't know how to answer him so instead I fell back on the sofa shaking my head back and forth, not wanting to believe that something supernatural actually existed, "It's not possible".

Niall slightly chuckled as he sat next to me, "Anything is possible Hazza! You should know that by now".

I looked over at him to see the wide grin on his face, "Whatever Niall! Ghosts are not real!".

Niall sighed deeply "Then explain that to me!". He pointed to the photo that was now back on the coffee table.

I sighed in defeat, "Look she's not real! It's in your head Niall!". I stood up and started making my way to the stairs, "I'm going back to bed, get some sleep Niall, we got a busy day ahead of us!".

I heard Niall curse under his breath as he followed me up the stairs and we both walked into our rooms.

The truth was, i was starting to believe, but i wouldn't tell anyone that. I couldn't give Niall an answer because i had a feeling, deep down that it was all true.

I shook my head and got back in bed.

~Niall's POV~

I sat on the edge of my bed looking around, i needed to see her again. I needed to understand.

"Ella? Are you here??". My voice came out a whisper but i knew she could hear me.

A few minutes passed of calling her name and nothing happened, I sighed deeply, "I need to talk to you". Again my voice was no louder than a whisper, not wanting to wake the other lads up.

Just then a white figure appeared in the corner of the room and i jumped to my feet as a small smile formed on my lips, "Please don't go!". I held my hand out towards the girl hoping she would stay.

She just looked at me as her figure developed into a proper little girl.

"I have no where else to go Niall". She spoke, the pain and sadness visible in her tone of voice.

"I need to understand Ella, can you explain this to me?". I asked while not taking my eyes off her, eventhough her gaze was fixed to the floor.

She nodded once and sat on the floor with her knees up to her chest, "What do you want to know?".

I sat on my bed keeping my gaze on her, "OK, when i first saw you, you seemed shocked that i could see you? Why did you?".

She sighed and finally looked up at me, "Well, the people who believe in ghosts are the only one's who can see me but i can choose when they see me but last night i didn't want you to me see but you still did, it was because i was too weak".

I raised my eyebrow, "Weak? Why would you be weak?".

"There are things i can do, abilities if you like and when i use them it takes my energy".

"Like what kind of abilities?".

"Well, i can sense what people are feeling and i can make anyone feel what i'm feeling, i can appear in people's dreams, i can speak to people through my mind".

The smile grew on my lips, "Really?! Try with me!".

She smiled at my excitment as she nodded once, she looked at me and that's when i heard her voice in my mind.

"You sure are excited Niall".

My eyes grew wide as did my smile.

"No way! That is so cool! Your lips didn't even move!".