Chapter 1 ~ I knew it

~Harry's POV~

It has been a month since the boys and I have officially moved into the house. We have already had a cinema room, a games room and a gym put into the house. We are currently having the pool redone because all the tiles were loose. We have decided to keep the statue on the grounds, none of us wanted to move it, I mean how disrespectful would that be? Every time I leave the house or come home I always find myself staring at that angle, getting the same feeling every time.

Niall is convinced the house is haunted. Just because we've heard bangs and eerie like noises but its a very old house, we expected it to be like this. We told Niall over and over its nothing but he won't have any of it, he said he's not going to stop until he proves he's right. We've all tried to talk him round but he won't listen so now we've just left him to it.

After being woken up by my alarm I pushed the covers back and rolled out of bed but instead of my feet hitting the floor my whole body did. I groaned in pain and pushed myself up making my way towards my bathroom with my eyes still closed.

20 minutes later I was in the kitchen cooking pancakes while Niall and Liam sat at the table. Niall finding every single way possible to annoy me.

"Harry?".

Just ignore him Hazza

"Harry?"

"Harry?"

"Harry?"

"Harold?"

"Harry?".

"HARRY?!".

I quickly spun my body round to face Niall, "WHAT NIALL?!".

Niall smirked knowing he had gotten to me, he stuck his hand up giving me a small wave, "Hi".

I growled and was about to jump on him but then remembered about the pancakes, i put some on a plate and handed it to Liam, "There you go mate!".

Liam smiled, "Cheers Hazz!", he began eating while Niall was staring at the pancakes on his plate.

Liam smirked with a mouth full of food, "Don't even think about it Nialler!".

Niall groaned and turned to me as i sat down with my pancakes, "Hazz! Where's mine?!".

I smirked and shook my head, "Niall doesn't get any because he's being a bad boy!". I spoke in a baby voice as i knew it winds him up.

"Harry fucking Styles! You bloody bastard!".

I chuckled and gave him his plate, "Relax my little leprechaun! Only messing!".

Niall smiled and started stuffing the food in his mouth without even chewing.

Louis and Zayn soon entered the kitchen and i saw the wide grin form on Louis face as he opened his mouth to shout, but before he could i pointed to two plates with pancakes on them.

Louis jumped up and down, "THANKS HAZZA!". He quickly grabbed the plate then sat down and started eating along with Zayn.

"So, what's the plan for today?". I asked the boys while logging onto twitter.

"Well Simon wants us in the studio later this afternoon but we have the morning free". Liam spoke up while staring at his phone.

I nodded in response and we all carried on eating in silence.

Seconds later we all stopped eating and began looking around the room after feeling a strong gush of wind. I looked at the other boys but stopped on Niall who looked like he was shitting himself.