H€lp

I wake up from my warm bed seeing my family all together happy in a picture frame. I roll out of bed ready to start another day at school. I go to my bathroom across the hall inhaling the lingering smell of bacon and fresh blueberry waffles. Looking in the mirror at the dark circles under my eyes hanging down from my bright green eyes. I wipe back my thin red hair from it attacking my face and let it fall to the middle of my back. I turn on the marble sink and wash the grime from my face, heading back across the hall to pick out my outfit. It's not to hard because I only have 6 shirts 4 pair of pants and two pairs of shoes. Since I have been moving around so much I don't carry many things to haul around or loose. Also I have never had much any way since the splitting up. I grab a pair of jeans and a my t-shirt that says my brother rocks and then on the back it said because he has down-syndrome. I have always loved this shirt since I got it which was before me and my brother got separated. I slide on some socks and put on my tennis shoes and head back to the bathroom. I comb my hair to its perfectly waviness. I usually straighten but I knew my foster mom had to use it today because she had a meeting with my social worker.

I make my way down the stairs to our humongous kitchen with two ovens, a toaster with 8 places for toast, a stainless steel French door refrigerator, and many more amenities. It makes me feel like I am in a castle. I greet my foster mom with smile while she fills my plate up with 3 pieces of bacon and two waffles with a whip cream smile. She always knows how to make me smile. I would love to call her mom but I don't know if I will stay here permanently so if just call her Mandy. Even if she wont take my brother in.

"Good morning Capri, you ready for are meeting?" she questions as she knows what I am already thinking about it.

"As long as it brings closer to Robbie," I exclaim as she knows my only dream is to be in a safe home with my brother.

"Well I can't promise you anything , but I am thinking it looks good for you and him," as she winks at. I finish my second waffle and start on my bacon. My thoughts churn as my head as she turns around to pour me some orange juice. Bill walks down the stairs nonchalantly in his business suit as he kisses the top of my head. He still treats me like I am his own kid even though he knows I not. He pecks Mandy on the cheek grabbing his pot of coffee. I keep shoveling my waffles in my mouth so I don't miss my bus. Mandy use to offer me a ride to school but I like being a normal kid riding the bus. But the best part is I am one of the first picked up so I get plenty of time draw all the way to school. And also Sam sets me keeping me company. He has been such a gentleman since I got here. And for about two months we have been together. We did have a little upset for about a week which tore me apart. And  we got the pieces put together and are relationship is better than ever. Mandy loves that I am in a relationship.  She also takes me  serious in it because I do have trust issues. She asks about him all the time and recently asked about him coming over. Which seems like a big step , which we do kiss so.

My fork clinks to my plate bringing me out of my gaze. All of my food is gone not a surprise I have big appetite. But it doesn't show with my ribs poking through my skin. Mandy grabs my plate yelling me not to forget to not go on the bus and that she is picking me up. Which I won't forget because the school hands out notes at the end of day like we are five telling us mommy is picking us up. I nod listening to the yellow bus pulling down our street. I grab my lunch from Mandy and go to the door grab my bag and yell a quick good bye.

The screech of the bus hurts my ears has I sling my bag of my shoulder. I climb on the bus usually seniority rules for the older kids even though I am a junior. I pick my seat as the bus driver pulls a head. In the morning the bus is quiet there is only 4 people that are on before me. Sam gets on 2 stops later so it gives me time to get my note book and my mechanical pencil. I flip to the back were I was drawing a forest with a boy and girl hand and hand. He loves watching me draw each other and its really funny when he criticizes making myself not pretty enough, I start shading in the grass as the bus slows to a stop messing me up and making grab my eraser. I usually know when it will stop and I turn my head to see a house that we past many times and realizing someone finally bought it.

  A dark haired girl is walking down her side walk with a yellow backpack secured to her since she is clenching the straps. I am guessing she is a little nervous. She hops aboard she looks my age and I was told we were getting a new student . I glance giving her a quick smile as she slides in the seat I am in. Even though clearly there are  a lot of other seats. She takes her bag off and sets on her lap and glances at my drawing.

"Ugh, Hi my name is Kennedy ," she exclaims in an British accent.

"Err hey nice to meet you my name is Capri," I answer back questioning myself I am not really fond of making new friends.

"You too, I just moved here from Paris I am kind of scared for my first day. Oh that's amazing, you have an artistic gift." I kept on drawing as blush blossomed on my cheeks as we greeted each. We stopped and Sam got up he glanced at Kennedy like she was an alien. It was kind of funny because I think he was jealous of her sitting by me instead of him. I love how he gets jealous it brings out his vulnerable side.

"Hey babe, who is this," he says suspiciously.

" Well this is Kennedy she just moved here Paris." I proclaim, "Oh sorry Kennedy this is my boyfriend Sam."

"Oooooo, boyfriend." she cooed at me, "Well I better not intrude on you two then." She got up when the bus stopped for the Clayton twins and gestured to the seat and then sat where Sam was. He grips my sweaty palm all ready moistened because of talking to someone new. He glances up at me knowing I am nervous which I squeeze back seeing he has the same issue. We both have seem to just click with each other which is strange him being the captain of the football and basketball team and me being goody two shoes  president of the school . When we got together it immediately spread like wild fire and people thought wr wouldn't last but a week but here we are. And the good thing about are school is that the teachers are okay with relationships, I mean we dont makeout in class but they aren't like other schools that won't let you even hold hands with a guy.

"Don't you agree Capri?" Sam turns his head and looks at me excepting a answer.

"Um, what do I agree on?" I look at them puzzled as they gleam clearly laughing about something.

"Were you not listening," shaking his head at me knowing I blanked out. He starts whispering to Kennedy " She always does this." I already start to stare off out the window seeing we are coming close to the school.

" Blue jeans" he says as my head snap around with anger and embarrassment bubble up inside me. When he first heard my name was Capri he thought oh the blue jeans. And at the time he knew I had a massive crush and rumors were spreading around that he did too. When he first tried to talk to me it was just simple conversation and we became good friends. And ever since two months ago when we got together on September 7th.

"Sam was trying to ask if this teacher named Mr. Lare really makes you do extra work if you talk in his class? she projects at me being so shocked like the president died or something.

"Oh yah he does it every day I haven't had to but Sam has as I have witnessed" looking at him making Kennedy giggle like a little school girl making me think is very sheltered.

" I guess I have never been caught and I only talk in his class when you come in handing Mr. Lare notes or copies and is it my fault that I want to say hi to my girlfriend."

"Well it is my job as a helper for the teachers," I emphasize my last world. Then realizing we have finally we made are way to the lovely Trenton High School with its two story brick building towering over the newly planted trees. Done this summer school by the Help the Environment club most help by me. I realizing I guess Kennedy and Sam got along well since they seemed like they had a good conversation. And I needed to help Kennedy get around school knowing it was my duty as the president of are student body. I pick up my backpack releasing Sam and I now dry hands and letting him scoot out of the dull gray bus seat

                               Hey thank you so much for reading and yah know one is probably reading this but if you are please share this so it can get more reviews so if I need to edit anything I will just comment Thanks You.