Prologue

*Elizabeth's P.O.V*

"That's great Niall! Congratulations!" I reply Niall. 

Seriously? A world tour already? I haven't even spent much time with him eversince I finished Year 11. It's summertime he can't go on tour. I know I should be proud of my best friend but it's been less than a year after they won 3rd place at the X-Factor and a tour already? I'm proud of Niall for his achievments,his album and everything but I just want him to be with me. I still haven't told him about how I feel about him.

"Thanks Elizabeth. We're leaving after 1 week by the way. I have to pack my stuff later. WAnt to come over and help? I wish we get to perform at Madison Sqaure Garden one day." Niall says.

ONE WEEK?! But what about our plans? 

"Niall? That's a bit cruel. You just came back and you're leaving after a week? Yeah, sure I'll help you, anything for the best bud in the world. I really hope you get to perform at Madison Square Garden. But Niall, promise me you'll take care and never give up, if you ever need help I'm right here."  

"I can always count on you Eli, thank you so much. I promise I will, besides I have 4 best mates along with me."

"Haha, come on let's head to your house and pack."