Ch. 1 - That's who you want me to meet?

*Elizabeth's P.O.V*

I still haven't told Niall how I feel about him. I forgot to tell him about Conor, who is my new boyfriend. He's leaving after 4 more hours. Time flies. My best buddy is going to a world tour. I'll ring him and tell him to Skype when he reaches London.

RING! RING! 

Someone is calling, I check the caller I.D. IT'S NIALL! 

"Hi Niall! You called! I was about to call you." I said happily.

"Hey, Liz! Why wouldn't I call by bestie?" Niall replied

"I don't know. Niall, when you reach London go on Skype. I want you to meet somebody. Are you leaving right now?" I asked.

"I just called to say goodbye and take care. Meet who? Tell me. Yeah, I'm leaving after an hour to the airport."

"It's a surprise Niall! Me take care? I'm pretty sure I can. I bet you can't. Don't forget to fill that belly of yours! Bye Niall. I love you buddy."

"Bye babe." 

*Niall's P.O.V*

I'm gonna miss Elizabeth. I haven't confessed that I have feelings for her. Damn it, I begged Simon for an extra week; turns out the tour dates were already set after we finished our album! I'm happy that I'm blessed with what I have but I don't have Elizabeth.

*4 hours later*

I was greeted at the airport by 4 crazy lads and 2 bodyguards.

"HEYY YEY!" Louis screamed while heading over me to hug me or kill me.

"Did you tell her mate?" Harry asked me.

"Tell who?" I replied.

"You know Elizabeth, you told me you'd tell her." Harry said.

"I was going to but I ran out of time. But we're going to Skype later so maybe I could tell her." I say.

When we reached the hotel the first thing I did was open my laptop. I did promise Liz to Skype. I can't wait for her news.

I called her.

"HEY NIALL!" She screamed happily.

Seeing her and hearing her makes me so happy. I'm not that homesick now.

"Hi Liz." I reply

"STAY THERE!" She told some person in her room with her.

Maybe that's the person she wants me to meet.

"What?" I ask

"Sorry Niall, not you. So, remember I told you I want you to meet someone?"

"Yeah, I do but first I want to tell you something."

"Okay."

"Tell you what, nevermind. You go first." I say while munching on a pizza.

"Niall, when you were gone. I met this amazing person. His name is Conor."

"Wow. That's great!"

"The greatest part is, he's my boyfriend! Here he is!" A dark gingery guy popped up.

Boyfriend?! That was fast. Now what am I supposed to tell her.

*A/N*

YAY! PART 1. I'm so happy. 

Raneem, if you see this. HI. Thanks for being the only person who's reading this story!