Chapter 1

"Hiya Benjamin!" Little sweetie pie, Alice said to me. Alice is 5 years old, is blonde with blue eyes and loves the color blue.
"Alice how many times do I gotta tell you my names Ben not Benjamin." I said with a small smile I could never get annoyed with Alice. Alice loves to call me Benjamin because she thinks it sounds cooler then Ben.
"Oh come on Ben. Let me call you Benjamin today! After all this is my last day here." Alice said. Grinning from ear to ear. Wait what! She's leaving? I didn't know that! I thought to myself with wide eyes.
"Why are you leaving? Where are you going to?" I said. Surprise evident in my voice.
"I'm going to be moving to Washington. Remember? I told you last week!" Alice crossed her arms.
Crap...I can't believe I forgot. "I'm sorry I forgot." I said. And gave her a quick hug.
"Alice, honey come along we are leaving." Alice's mother said beckoning her over.
"Ok mommy! Oh Benjamin. Here I want you to have this." Alice handed me a clay model of a ...Pegasus? From her pocket.
"Uh...what is it?" I asked.
"Its a she. Her names Derpy hooves." Alice explained quickly. "I've gotta go call me if she gives you trouble. Oh, and Ben...treat her well." Then Alice was off. I frowned gently as I stared at the clay Pegasus. It was gray had what I think was blonde hair, her eyes looked off in two directions, and I'm pretty sure her eyes were yellow.
I wonder how long she worked on this. I let out a long sigh as I walked to my house. I was 16 so I still lived with my parents...for now. I groaned as I walked in only to see a note on the fridge. It read: Ben, me and your mother have decided to go on our 2nd honeymoon. We will be back in maybe 3 or more weeks. We have no clue we will send you a text message or maybe call you on the phone tonight. So you had better be on the phone. Well that's all we have got to say. Oh we left you some money for food on your desk in your room. Love you. XOXO.

I groaned. Wonderful. Now I'm going to be here alone for a while...well...what to do...what to do. I decided I would play Fable 3 till I feel asleep. I grabbed a two liter of coca-cola and a plate of bean dip and chips. Perfect gaming food.
I placed the Derpy hooves clay doll on the sofa by me. I wonder what Alice meant by treat her well. Maybe she meant don't break her. I can't blame her there I remember when I accidently broke her doll house. That's what I get for trying to teach her to skate inside the house.
I sighed. Took a long swig of soda. And started to do some gaming. After about 3 hours I started to fall asleep. I yawned. Turned off the TV, and my Xbox and grabbed the Derpy doll and set her next to me. "Get some sleep Derpy." I said. My last thought before I completely lost consciousness was 'ha I just told a doll to get some sleep'.
After about 3 hours of sleep I groggily got up. But to my great surprise there was a large weight on my chest. I put my hands out and felt fur and feathers! Oh god...I thought to myself with growing fear. There's a wild animal on me. Then to my great surprise the 'wild animal' snuggled into me and let out a long sigh.
I pushed the 'wild animal' off of me and flopped onto the floor, my legs deciding to continue sleeping.
I quickly ran into the kitchen and looked for the house phone. And ran head on into a wall. It was pretty dark after all.
"Owww! My fricken head!" I said with a groan of pain as I placed a hand over my head to have it feel wet, warm blood. "Crap. Not only is there a wild animal in here my head is now bleeding. Wonderful" I said with a loud groan. Now I'm a meal with a little topping. Come get me ya stupid animal! I thought sarcastically as I searched for a light switch. After fifteen minutes of searching around for a light switch I finally found it.

The light blinded me and I quickly covered my eyes. I glanced around once my eyes reajusted and found the phone right next to me. I mentally face planted. I grabbed the phone and was about to call 911 when I heard a girls voice say "Where'd you go?" Wha? I thought to myself as I hung the phone up. I slowly walked to the living room where the girl's voice came from.

I quickly hid on the wall as a figure walked into the room. It was a pony! But it had wings...which means...it's a Pegasus.

"Hello? Mr. Ben?" The Pegasus pony called out. How does it know my name? But when I took a second glance at it...oh my god! It was the clay doll! It was Derpy hooves!