Garroth x Depressed!Reader

(This takes place in MyStreet)

(Y/n's p.o.v)

It's been a year. A year since he died in that car crash.

(Flashback)

"B/n!" I yell. He was only about 10 years old at the time. He was bleeding everywhere. "Y/n..." He whimpers. "Shh... It's gonna be alright. You'll be alright. I promise." I say. "It hurts.." He whimpers. "I know. I promise. You'll be ok." I say. The ambulance come. They separate B/n and I. I blacked out once they grabbed me. When I woke up, I was in a hospital room. Everyone was there. Aphmau, Katelyn, Laurence, Dante, Nicole, and my boyfriend, Garroth. Basically everyone on my street. "H-Hey guys." I say. Everyone starts to cry again. "W-Where's B/n?" I ask. They all cry even harder. Even Zane and Aaron. "W-Where is he?" I ask again. "Please, Where is he?!" I scream. "Y-Y/n calm down.." Katelyn says in between sobs. "Ms. L/n?" A doctor asks. "Y-Yes?" I ask. "I'm afraid we have terrible news." They say. "W-What is it?" I ask. "Y-Your brother, B/n, d-died when he got into ER. I'm sorry." He says. B/n. He can't be. "W-What?" I whisper. "WHY! WHY HIM??!! HE WAS ONLY 10!!" I whisper yell, trying not to disturb anyone in the hospital. "Y/n, I'm so so so so sorry.... We all knew B/n was the only family you had left." Dante says. Damn you Dante. At a time like this, you just had to bring that up. "DANTE!!! WHY IN IRENE'S NAME WOULD YOU BRING THAT UP AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!!!!" Laurence yells. "Laurence! Shh... There's other people here ya know!" Aphmau scolds. "Sorry. But really Dante?" Laurence asks. "S-Sorry." He says quietly. "Garroth?" I ask. I open my arms up for him to hug me and he does. "Everything will be ok." He mumbles.

(Present time)

Garroth... You were wrong. Everything wasn't fine. I stopped talking, stopped eating, stopped caring. I stopped talking to everyone. Even Garroth. I lift up my sleeves to see the scars. I used to do this in middle school and highschool. But now, I restarted. I hated doing it, but what's the point. I'm done. I pick up a pad of paper and a pen. I need to do this before Garroth gets back from work. On the paper I wrote,

Dear Garroth,
I'm truly sorry that I've done this to you. You deserve better. I really do love you. I'm just tired of being alone. No one understands the pain I'm feeling. No one. I want help but I can't find it. I just... I just want to see him again. I deserved to die. Not him. Once again, I'm sorry. I love you. Goodbye
(There's a few tear stains on the paper)

I walked to a cliff. This is where I die. I'm sorry Garroth. I walk closer to the edge. I get there and was about to jump when I heard someone yell. "Y/n!" A familiar voice yells. G-Garroth? "Y/n! Please don't do this! People care for you! I care for you!" He yells. "Garroth... I can't do this anymore! He died and it was all my fault! I can't live with the guilt anymore! I'm done!" I yell back. "Y/n, I get that you want help. I know you feel guilty for his death. I know you feel that no one cares. We all do. We've been worried. You haven't eaten in about a month. The only things you've been eating all year is a few meals now and then. You know how they care? Katelyn hasn't been meditating, Aphmau hasn't watched Attack On Titan, and Kawai~Chan hasn't baked a single F/s since then. They care Y/n. They really do." Garroth says. "Garroth. No one can help me. No one can. They don't understand the pain I'm feeling. How can they help when they don't understand?" I ask. "Travis and Laurence understand. You can talk to them. Just please... Please don't do this. It crushed me when B/n passed. I can't afford losing you too!" He yells. I slowly walk away from the cliff. I look back at it. It seemed like two different voices in my head were arguing.

Keep walking to Garroth!
Just Jump!
No! Walk away!
Don't! Jump!
Don't listen to him! Keep walking to Garroth!

Of coarse... I obeyed the voice saying to walk to Garroth. I immediately hug him. "Shh.. It's ok. Let's go home." He says. We get in his car and drive home.

This is a new start... I'll talk to Travis and Laurence. I'll get help. And most of all... I have Garroth.