Zane x Abused!Reader

This will deal with domestic violence. If you are sensitive to this subject, please do not continue to read. If you aren't than... Enjoy this sad sad sad book!!!

(Y/n's p.o.v)

The bell was about to ring. Irene I hate the last bell. I mean... School is hell. It's just that the last bell means that I have to meet up with Dylan. My hand starts to shake at the thought of what he'll do to me this time. The bell rings and I widen my eyes. "We will continue the fights tomorrow. Have a nice day." My teacher, Mr. Ackerman, says. We all get up and before I leave, Mr. Ackerman grabs my arm. "Ms. L/n. I need to talk to you." He says sternly. I nod and follow him. "What is going on? You've been acting different. You normally volunteer to spar first." He says. I tense up. I can't tell anyone about Dylan. I just can't. "I-It's nothing sir. I've just been stressed out lately with everything that's going on." I lie. "Mmhm. Alright. You may go." He says and I run out the door. I get to my locker and see my best friend, Zane. "Hey! Wanna hang out?" He says. "I can't. I have to study for my test tomorrow." I explain. "We can study together..." He whines. "Sorry...... I just can't." I say. "Hmph... Alright..... See you later!" He says and walks off. I grab my stuff and rush to get out of school. I walk down the sidewalk to my apartment. Half way there, I start to relax. Maybe he went home. Maybe he got detention again. "Your late!" Or maybe not... "D-Dylan!" I exclaim. "I-I was getting worried that you got detention!" I say. "Don't give me that shit. Your just trying to get out of punishment." He says. "I-I'm sorry..." I say. "Also... Who was that guy you hang out with?" He asks. "H-His name is Zane. He's my best friend. I've known him for years." I explain. "Ahh... I don't want you hanging out with him." Dylan orders. "Wh-What?! N-No! H-He's my best friend!" I exclaim. "Fine. Than your punishment is gonna be ten times as worse!" He says. He drags me to the woods where he starts to beat me. I know it's only been a couple of minuets, but this can go on for hours.

(Time skip till next day)

(Still Y/n's p.o.v)

After Dylan had his fun with me... I went to my apartment. I hurt all over. I was so tired that I didn't even check my wounds. In the morning, I use make up that Cadenza gave me to cover up the bruises. I see the clock and rush out the door. Please don't notice. Please don't notice. Please don't notice. I think to myself. Of course.. Nothing goes my way. "Y/n?! What the hell happened to you?!" Zane asks, angry that someone would hurt me. "U-Uh I uh fell. Yeah... I fell." I lie. Zane doesn't say anything so I get to my class.

(Time skip till end of day.)

(Zane's p.o.v)

Who would have the nerve to hurt Y/n. I'm with her all day except our last class. No one bullies her. There's only one person who I noticed had wanted to cause Y/n harm. "Dylan.." I growl under my breath. That son of a bitch. I follow Y/n to her home. I see her stop and talk to Dylan. I hide behind something so I can hear what their saying. "I told you not to hang out with that guy anymore. What was his name... Zack or something..." Dylan says. "His name is Zane! And your not my boss! I'm tired of you hitting me like a rag doll! I'm not a toy!! Stop treating me like one!! I'm done with you!!" I hear Y/n yell. "You just made a huge mistake!" Dylan yells. I see him start to choke her. "Hey! Leave her alone!!" I yell. "Who's gonna stop me!!" Dylan yells. "Well then... I guess I will." I say. I swiftly run up to him and punch him in the jaw. He stumbles back and I take the opportunity to punch him in the stomach to knock him out. He falls to the ground, unconscious. I rush over to Y/n. I feel her pulse and it's still there. Thank Irene! I cheer in my head. I pick her up and take her to her apartment. I get there and open her door. I sit her down on her couch while I take the armrest chair. I start to doze off when I hear a noise come from Y/n. I instantly rise up and rush over to her. "W-Where am I?" She asks herself. "Your at your apartment. I brought you here. I stopped Dylan. He can't hurt you anymore." I say. "Th-Thank you..." She trails off. "Say nothing. Just sleep." I say. She soon falls asleep and I whisper to myself. "I'm glad I fell in love with you..."

(Epilogue)

(3rd person's p.o.v)

After the incident, Zane and Y/n started to date. Of coarse... Zane didn't ask until about two weeks after Dylan. Speaking of Dylan... Zane and Y/n reported everything to the principle. Dylan was expelled and arrested by the police. Zane and Y/n are still together and plan to get married in the summer. They are the sweetest couples ever.

Kawaii~Chan- Kawaii~Chan agrees!!

Ok guys so my new book is coming out either tonight or tomorrow!!!

The book is called!!!!

Opposites Attract
(Laurence x OC x Garroth) 

Here is the OC

OC name- Cameron
OC gender- Female
OC nickname- Either Cam or C
OC personality- Emotionless, Cold, Sarcastic, can be Rude, kind, caring
    (Note that she has MAJOR trust issues!)

There we go!!! Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter!!!! Imma start putting a word count at the bottom of my chapters!!!!

Word Count- 1013