Chapter 14 *LAST CHAPTER*

(Dallas' POV)

School came all too quickly this Monday.

I walked down the crowded hallway. I finally made it into my class, and sat in the back. "Aw, the emo's still in the background." Megan spat.

"At least it doesn't look like a took a tumble in a Crayola factory." I said. The class made the oooh sound and she looked around frantically, "Shut up! Shut t-the hell up!" she yelled.

"Language, Ms. Banks." Mrs. Vaughan said glumly.

I snickered and looked down at my paper, copying down the notes that were on the board.

'Have a good day, miss you already:)'

'Miss you too:) See you in a few hours:)'

'Okay:) Love you'

'Love you too<3'

With that, I smiled and put my phone up. You know, I'm glad he talked me into staying until they go on tour. I mean, I wouldn't want to mess up his vibe for shows. I didn't want to mess up his career.

I don't think he really understood why I wanted to leave. Well, I really didn't want to, but I needed to. I knew I was holding them back, and I hated that. I think he thought I left because of his cutting, which was very untrue.

I wish I could help him understand.

~

He hugged me tightly, swaying slightly as we hugged. "How was your day?" he smiled. "Good, well, other than stuck up bitches and bad lunch, it was." I grinned. He laughed, "That's my Dallas. Such a fucking optimist." he said sarcastically.

"You love me." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, that much is true."

I laughed and got into the car. We chatted all the way home, not a moment of awkward silence between us. I smiled and tapped my fingers along to the music that blasted from the speakers, Asking Alexandra to be exact.

"Here we are." he said with a sigh. I smiled and got out, excited to see the guys. He laced our fingers together as we walked inside, "Hi, guys!" I chanted.

"Hey, Dallas." they all chorused. I chuckled and went to the couch, between Andy and CC.

"How was your day?" CC asked. "Fine." I shrugged. "Good, so, we were going to go out tonight, what to go?" he asked. I looked over at Andy, seeing what he wanted to do.

"Sure." he shrugged. I nodded as well, "Sure." I copied him. He chuckled and nudged me.

"So childish." Jake snorted. "Shut up, you freakin' jellyfish." I said. "What?" he asked, confused. I shrugged, "I don't know."

~

Before I knew it, all six of us were wrestling, rolling around on the floor aimlessly. Well, five of us; Jinxx refused to join us.

"Why do I even?" Jinxx rolled his eyes. I snorted a laugh and pushed Ashley off of me, making him fall onto Andy. "Who's side are you on?!" Andy choked. I laughed and stood, raising a fist in the air, "VICTORY!"

My victory was stolen from me as my legs were pulled from under me, CC and Jake responsible for my falling. "WE FUCKING WIN, NOT YOU!" Jake yelled. "I hate you all." I sighed. "Except me." Ashley said cockily.

"Yeah, except for Ash. I love him." I hugged him tightly. "What about me? I thought we had something special! All those cuddling sessions!" Andy said loudly, smirk evident on his face. "I love Ashley more. And I want to have his babies." I stuck my nose up.